Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

good game thunder, this was the way I expected them to come out. To many t.o.'s by the spurs and no ball movement equals a loss. Pop will make the adjustments next game, we just have to execute and come with some energy.

Thunder taking the spurs behind the woodshed
eek.gif

Still don't see OKC winning this series though

Still up 2-1. Pop is happy with it, the team is happy with it and so am I. The necessary adjustments will be made and game 4 will be a different story.

Great game by OKC.

Dare I say, great coaching adjustment by Brooks putting Sefalosha on Parker.

Sefalosha was the difference this game with his defense on Parker and his scoring.

This game illustrates why Tim Duncan isn't and shouldn't be the focal point of the Spurs' offense

He hasn't played well all series but it was magnified tonight because Parker, Ginobili, and the "others" weren't effective offensively as they were in the previous two games.

I'm interested in seeing how SA gonna deal with Thunder strategy of now switching everything. They got the athletes to switch basically on everyone, which is why the spurs got nothing going tonight, and had to go to a more traditional offense revolving around postups for Duncan.

21 TO's was the # that sealed it for me...

I expect SA to make the proper adjustments....Game 4 will be interesting to see.

PO

Nobody banned Lil Wayne. This dude tried to call and get free tickets, "front row only" and was told sold out, buy a ticket. What a misrepresentation.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/0...sketball-spurs-playoffs/

'Lil Wayne is a 'Lil wrong when he says he was denied entry into tonight's playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs -- fact is, he just didn't have a ticket.

The rapper just tweeted, "Going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena. Wow."

But a rep for the OKC Thunder tells TMZ ... "We did not deny him," adding, "His representatives contacted us about court side tickets and we told them we are completely sold out."

The rep says the team has no beef with the 'Lil one.

We're happy to help him find a strip club with a big screen.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Nobody banned Lil Wayne. This dude tried to call and get free tickets, "front row only" and was told sold out, buy a ticket. What a misrepresentation.

'Lil Wayne is a 'Lil wrong when he says he was denied entry into tonight's playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs -- fact is, he just didn't have a ticket.

The rapper just tweeted, "Going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena. Wow."

But a rep for the OKC Thunder tells TMZ ... "We did not deny him," adding, "His representatives contacted us about court side tickets and we told them we are completely sold out."

laugh.gif
wow what a loser

Brooks made some good adjustments. OKC's role players shot better and didn't turn the ball over, KD/Harden shot well, Thabo came up huge with 6 steals, Russ didn't shoot well but filled the stat sheet with 7 rebounds, 9 assists with 2 TOs, 4 steals and 2 blocks.

Still a tough road ahead for OKC because Pop will adjust for the next game.

roll.gif

OKC needed a win like this... SA will bounce back, but now after the first two tough losses for the Thunder, they at least have some energy on their side & are playing a similar style to when they were successful in this post season.

Cheryl Miller, do we have anything definitive on her sexuality? Both ways, the other team, which way is she rollin? Obviously, on my part a pipe dream (see what I did there?), but I wanna know

Cheryl Miller, do we have anything definitive on her sexuality? Both ways, the other team, which way is she rollin? Obviously, on my part a pipe dream (see what I did there?), but I wanna know

Your old screenname was so apropos.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

And Lil Wayne is a straight herb.

Back
Top Bottom