Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

laugh.gif
@ Chuck calling the kid who don't pass the ball Westbrook...

PO

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Cheryl Miller, do we have anything definitive on her sexuality? Both ways, the other team, which way is she rollin? Obviously, on my part a pipe dream (see what I did there?), but I wanna know

Your old screenname was so apropos.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

HqAPMo.gif

Westbrook finally made some good adjustments and still aggressive going in the paint.But Pop will definitely make some adjustments next game.

Too bad for Lil'fam forgetting that you need a ticket so you could enter a game. Must be denied for a court side seat I guess.
laugh.gif

Cheryl Miller, do we have anything definitive on her sexuality? Both ways, the other team, which way is she rollin? Obviously, on my part a pipe dream (see what I did there?), but I wanna know
I will never understand what you see in Cheryl Miller man....

She looks better in person, straight make u stop walking and just stare type sexy. Ibaka's girl or ex with the difficult $## name is in my top 10 too, although she's a picture $!%+ (image Hedisa Visapa; safesearch off)
Spoiler [+]
9g3sj6c9bqb7bqc.jpg

Westbrook and Durant's outfits tonight

545157_10150855952998995_1206284648_n.jpg

wayne isnt that old mogul with the hat and crazy outfits, ya know who im talmbout LOl

Oh look two of the best defensive players in the league get more pt and all of a sudden we are a better defensive team
eyes.gif

Man, I missed the game last night...Had to take my 8 year old son to the emergency room to get 10 stitches. Good to see the young bucks are making it a series. Sefolosa had a monster game with 19 points & a whopping 6 steals...

Nobody banned Lil Wayne. This dude tried to call and get free tickets, "front row only" and was told sold out, buy a ticket. What a misrepresentation.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/0...sketball-spurs-playoffs/

'Lil Wayne is a 'Lil wrong when he says he was denied entry into tonight's playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs -- fact is, he just didn't have a ticket.

The rapper just tweeted, "Going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena. Wow."

But a rep for the OKC Thunder tells TMZ ... "We did not deny him," adding, "His representatives contacted us about court side tickets and we told them we are completely sold out."

The rep says the team has no beef with the 'Lil one.

We're happy to help him find a strip club with a big screen.

Wow! Wayne is so full of himself. He stopped going to Heat games because D. Wade and Lebron wouldn't speak to him. ***** you just make music, you are no the President of the World!!!

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Nobody banned Lil Wayne. This dude tried to call and get free tickets, "front row only" and was told sold out, buy a ticket. What a misrepresentation.

'Lil Wayne is a 'Lil wrong when he says he was denied entry into tonight's playoff game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the San Antonio Spurs -- fact is, he just didn't have a ticket.

The rapper just tweeted, "Going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena. Wow."

But a rep for the OKC Thunder tells TMZ ... "We did not deny him," adding, "His representatives contacted us about court side tickets and we told them we are completely sold out."

Wow! Wayne is so full of himself. He stopped going to Heat games because D. Wade and Lebron wouldn't speak to him. ***** you just make music, you are no the President of the World!!!

Dude is a clown in every sense of the word. Get over yourself.

laugh.gif
hardens stare was weak. He looked at splitter then looked at the bench then looked back at splitter who isn't the toughest guy around. His bump into capt jack was more impressive.

Cornball move by a cornball rapper.

I remember him getting butthurt in 2010 because the heat wouldn't acknowledge him at games.

Sensitive little baby

Lil Wayne's Teams

Lakers fan by passion

Lives in Miami = Miami fan

New Orleans = Home Town

Saints = Home Town

Packers = Fan by choice

Cavs fan= only when Lebron played there

Newest addition: OKC fan= Didn't give him free tickets. Therefore, he roots for the Spurs.

SMH AT DUDE, BIGGEST FRONTRUNNER FAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Good Job Thunder Organization.

Pop coming up with a new strategy right now.... props to okc.... love durant... but still think they go in 6

Originally Posted by LakersNation

Lil Wayne's Teams

Lakers fan by passion

Lives in Miami = Miami fan

New Orleans = Home Town

Saints = Home Town

Packers = Fan by choice

Cavs fan= only when Lebron played there

Newest addition: OKC fan= Didn't give him free tickets. Therefore, he roots for the Spurs.

SMH AT DUDE, BIGGEST FRONTRUNNER FAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Good Job Thunder Organization.
Truth. That whole "Green and Yellow" thing was idiotic

Great espn feature on Serg Ibaka. Had to use this youtube version because the story is only available if you're an insider. Foward to the 50 sec mark if you want to watch. Can't wait until game 4...

Back
Top Bottom