Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Ibaka needs to have a good game on both ends for OKC to pull this one out.

I expect Parker to go off tonight. Thunder need either Harden or Westbrook to match him

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

game winning shots galore

Off the top of my head, I remember Durant's ugly game winner against Dallas, where he even thought he missed it.

Nice, clean look at the basket. Nice job Scotty.

And Durant's long distance three point shot over Ron Artest to beat my Lakers.

I'm sure Scotty spent hours drawing that one up.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

game winning shots galore

Off the top of my head, I remember Durant's ugly game winner against Dallas, where he even thought he missed it.

Nice, clean look at the basket. Nice job Scotty.

And Durant's long distance three point shot over Ron Artest to beat my Lakers.

I'm sure Scotty spent hours drawing that one up.
did they go in??? did they win??? i guess greg pop is a horrible coach for the games he lost too right? i mean what good coach losses by 20 in the WCF? c'mon man. and a shot doesn't need to be at the buzzer to be considered "game winning". OKC had plenty of go ahead shots with 20-30 secs left on the clock . LA fans be salty boy I tells ya
roll.gif

3 game series, hoping that San Antonio comes out with Blair early. Bonner should be on the bench for the remainder for the series.
Would also like to see more Gary Neal/Patty Mills seeing as how Danny looks scared. I dont expect Timmy D to continue to struggle like he has been doing either.

Above I expect to see some NASTY

That pic is greatness

Kenny Smith is right, work ethic seperates the great/elite players from the talented players. Kobe maybe a db, but he's the best basketball player on both ends of the floor out there right now because of his work ethic. No one comes close.

Looking forward to seeing this game tonight. It's like the first 4 games canceled each other out & now it's a 3 game series...What team is going to show up for SA & OKC?

Okay SPURS fans game time almost here.

Whatever happens.....Happens. Proud of these guys no matter what. They will always be my TEAM.

Just saw Pop's pre-game sppech on TNT. Chills.

Gonna leave this...

“When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred and first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

indifferent.gif
Ginobili's a *+!*@ for that one. What part of the game is that? I understand trying to embellish contact but that is a cheap *%$ move.

i'm about to turn the game off after those 3 fouls. This isn't basketball. Dudes don't even care about putting the ball in the hoop, just jumping into people.

Back
Top Bottom