Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Lakers still hold the playoff record. 15-1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I told folks on here earlier in the season, when Westbrook takes less shots and Durant takes more, good things happen.
Brilliant observation, chap.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I told folks on here earlier in the season, when Westbrook takes less shots and Durant takes more, good things happen.
everybody except Russy knows this though! 
laugh.gif
Not according to Durant. Son said in response to a Skip Bayless comment that the team is better when Westbrook takes more shot than him.

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by Janitor

OKC is far from done..

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 these kids
Oh my will you look at that, observations from after game 2. Just what was I thinking, acting like OKC had a fighting chance?!

Spoiler [+]
I still stand by my "Spurs in 7" though

The bigs were big. KD was KD. Everyone was saying the Thunder can't win it all because they don't have the bigs to match up with the Lakers or Spurs...

I don't expect the bigs to play lights out again, but I do expect Ibaka to become a beast after another year of development.

Also, keep making Duncan beat us
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

^sean marks?
Yep. He works for the Spurs now, was sitting right behind me, about 10 rows up from the Spurs bench. If you saw the 2 dudes trollin' with the big Popovic head, I was a few rows above them. Sucks to be the person sitting behind him though. OKC is now 15-2 in games where Russ takes 15 or fewer fgas. Perkins, ever since taking it personal what people were saying about him after game 2, has been playing out of his mind. I missed the vignette about his son everyone is talking about though.

I dont have any horses in any of these series (well besides me wanting anyone except Miami to win it all) but WOW that 4th quarter by Durant was awesome! I mean nothing fancy just a straight forward unconscious making shot after shot with too much ease. And after seeing it I want to compare it to something Ive seen before but where has there been a 7 foot-**@ scoring small forward?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by DubA169

everybody except Russy knows this though! 
laugh.gif
Not according to Durant. Son said in response to a Skip Bayless comment that the team is better when Westbrook takes more shot than him.
so you really think he meant what he said?..

The Thunder do have a record something like .700 in games where Russ takes more fgas than KD though. Give me a second, I'll get the exact number

Originally Posted by buggz05

Everyone was saying the Thunder can't win it all because they don't have the bigs to match up with the Lakers or Spurs...
Wow, nobody said that at all about the Spurs. The Spurs' weakness is their interior. They have no center, and their best interior player is an old Tim Duncan. Brooks crapped the bed the first two games not exploiting that. He finally figured it out by Game 4. But now they're back on the road.

As I said, it's 2-2, with the home team winning every game. The outcomes of Game 3 and 4 were predictable (blow out Game 3, close Game 4). The home team hasn't lost yet. This isn't a series...yet.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by DMan14

^sean marks?
Yep. He works for the Spurs now, was sitting right behind me, about 10 rows up from the Spurs bench. If you saw the 2 dudes trollin' with the big Popovic head, I was a few rows above them. Sucks to be the person sitting behind him though. OKC is now 15-2 in games where Russ takes 15 or fewer fgas. Perkins, ever since taking it personal what people were saying about him after game 2, has been playing out of his mind. I missed the vignette about his son everyone is talking about though.
i can't imagine that the dudes with the big heads hold those signs up the whole game.  That would be a fight if I was sitting behind them.  I'd first go to security and if they don't do anything, I might as well fight them if I can't see the game anyways. 

One would've never known the first two games were played the way they were by watching the last two games. Who would've imagined such a convincing win with Westbrook only having 7 points & 5 assists. Good to see Ibaka get his game on. Perkins got his a little too. Nice to see this is going to be the competitive series I wanted to see...Are people still not feeling Brooks?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lakers still hold the playoff record. 15-1
pimp.gif

Cool, everytime somthing happens to the lakers lets just look at the past and bring it up. By this notion the lakers, bulls, celtics, and any other team that has done something can do no wrong.......... Or we can actually worry about what matters.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Originally Posted by Carver

Serge and these other bums won't play so good on the road.. Spurs need to worry about winning game 6, game 5 will be no problem
wink.gif

If Serge is a bum what would you call Diaw and the rest of the pawns.

Serge is putting up better stats than Duncan and is having a greater impact in the games. So who's the bum???? I wouldn't call the second pick for defensive player of the year is a bum

I think that it is 27-6 in games where Westbrook takes more FGAs than Durant.

This is the dude with the Popovic head. That's like his sister and his dad, so he was probably just trolling for the attention of it.
217989_590011466534_140301390_31163459_1437332975_n.jpg

10hkr41.jpg

TNT guys doing their halftime show, watching the Memphis Bealle Street Flippers, who are like a fav of the Thunder or something because I have seen them no less than 20 times in the last 3 yrs
6oq7nd.jpg

34s5nih.jpg

The outside set. I was hella late so I didn't get to see them out here
jql5zc.jpg

How bout sitting behind this guy? 6'10 former Spurs center Sean Marks. He and a few other San Antonio employees were sitting behind me, yelling at official Ed Malloy all game, gave away their free shirts to the guy next to me. Dude ended up with like 15 of them
33z4pb6.jpg

Spurs huddle
mwa9h3.jpg

Priceline failed me for the first time ever; old Meth lab %%* hotel.
Spoiler [+]
x4lxx.jpg

laugh.gif
 All they people who think Scott Brooks is a terrible coach, does he get a little bit of respect now for his adjustments? Or was that all the OKC players that made the adjustments

Back
Top Bottom