Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Man I'm camping out to see that movie on youtube.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by KMante

MAAAANNNN, if the Thunder win the Title this year, the whole city of Seattle will be on suicide watch
Nah man, we'll just all hop on the first Alaska Airline flight and riot the city. Don't be surprised if we kidnap Clay Bennett and hang em on the space needle. 
Well Damn 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Brooks haters, where yall at??? yup...................... thought so
Umm.. they're still here.. giving credit when it's due. Just because you criticize a coach or a player doesn't automatically make you a hater. Just the same as someone blindly proclaiming any and all criticism as "hate" doesn't automatically make that fan look dumb.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Brooks drew up and called some great plays down the stretch. He and the team were well prepared tonight.. well done.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Shouts to Scotty Brooks... Dude really impressed me with his demeanor and adjustments being down 2-0. Salute.
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Shouts to Scotty Brooks... Dude really impressed me with his demeanor and adjustments being down 2-0. Salute.
I've been %!%!+!@! on him for a while (still think most of the time his team wins in spite of him, not because of him) but the adjustment of going small saved them. Should've done it sooner but I won't nitpick. 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I've been %!%!+!@! on him for a while (still think most of the time his team wins in spite of him, not because of him) but the adjustment of going small saved them. Should've done it sooner but I won't nitpick. 
laugh.gif
Agreed. Word for word.
He had a couple great plays too in the 4th.
that's from the last few pages because Yuku has been bad tonight. And please.. the criticism towards Brooks has not been dominating the headlines for OKC when they lose. Any logical fan should be able to admit Brooks has areas that need improvement as a coach. It's easy to ignore those weaknesses when the team wins, but they're usually still there. Sure it's unfair if the coach doesn't always get fair credit for wins and losses, but that doesn't change the fact that he does deserve some blame when they do lose.. just the same as he deserves of some credit when they win.

Way to go OKC! Now I'm not sure whether Boston nor Miami could beat OKC in the finals.

So my fearless forecast is OKC in 6!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

**%% outta here with that dumb $%%#

He's kinda right though.

He really isn't though, seriously.

How am i wrong ? The 2008 Sonics didn't sold out. Yall fans gave up as soon as the 6th game started.  Look how many empty seats there were.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by PO2345

4th Q PF's called

SA: 11

OKC: 5

Total Game FT Attempts

SA: 18

OKC: 31

It's frustrating to see. Oh well. That' my final words.

PO
Can you imagine the tenor of this thread if you replaced OKC with MIA? Inconsistent sports fans will be inconsistent.

With that said, OKC won this game with an incredible 3rd quarter. Refs didn't help SAS but OKC just played better and made the shots. SAS didn't do enough in the second half to win this game.

Tell me about it. Thread would be full of complaining from page to page with .gifs and .jpegs

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Told everyone on this board about D Fish especially you Essential. His play and tutelage is why they picked him up. Let's go OKC time for the chip!

Ok..
laugh.gif

He's still one of the worst PG's in the league.. 

And Fisher will always be my guy..

Congrats to OKC. I respect the hell out of KD, as he's easily one of the best players in the game...but I still don't like anything else about the team. Call me a hater all you want but given the whole Seattle situation, and the way they play, I just can't root for them to win.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by PO2345

4th Q PF's called

SA: 11

OKC: 5

Total Game FT Attempts

SA: 18

OKC: 31

It's frustrating to see. Oh well. That' my final words.

PO
Can you imagine the tenor of this thread if you replaced OKC with MIA? Inconsistent sports fans will be inconsistent.

With that said, OKC won this game with an incredible 3rd quarter. Refs didn't help SAS but OKC just played better and made the shots. SAS didn't do enough in the second half to win this game.

Tell me about it. Thread would be full of complaining from page to page with .gifs and .jpegs

Let me tell you more then:
Kevin Durant didn't make one shot in the 4th quarter tonight.

What a world we live in.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

He's kinda right though.

How am i wrong ? The 2008 Sonics didn't sold out. Yall fans gave up as soon as the 6th game started.  Look how many empty seats there were.
If you think that was the deciding factor on the team, Then that's on you for being misinformed

Riiiight, that was the last straw...attendance.

HankMoody:
toughmoney:
HankMoody:

What a world we live in.
But he won, though. And he's never been hailed as one of the all time greatest talents, though. And he never promised even one championship, though.

All things being similar... so many things are different.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Originally Posted by toughmoney

What a world we live in.
But he won, though. And he's never been hailed as one of the greatest talents, though. And he never promised even one championship, though.

All things being similar... so many things are different.

M-V-P. M-V-P. M-V-P. Kevin Durant is universally lauded. The double standards are transparent. You're not going to comment on my first point? If you replace OKC with MIA with those numbers, what does this thread look like?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

If you think that was the deciding factor on the team, Then that's on you for being misinformed

Riiiight, that was the last straw...attendance.
It's not the deciding factor but it was one of the main reason why they end up selling the team. PROFIT wasn't there.  It wasn't profitable enough to stay in Seattle.  If the fans really care about the team . They would have sold out every single games.

Durant did drop 14 in that 3rd Q tho.  And still had 6 points in the 4th, with about 5-6 boards, and a couple assists. 

He was there, active, doing things, even without making a basket.  He wasn't floating in the corner for 8 minute stretches while the other team made it's big run. 

If you don't like it now Hank, watch Durant go get this title in 2 weeks.  Then you really gonna see this place get problematic for Lebron fans.  This is merely the tip of the iceberg. 

HankMoody:
You're not going to comment on my first point? If you replace OKC with MIA with those numbers, what does this thread look like?
Again, bro: not the same. I'm a Lakers fan. I have heard PLENTY of complaints when calls go in favor of the Lakers over the course of a game, or series. But a small market team has the foul numbers in THEIR favor and NT fails to go up in smoke? Yes; that's just the way it is.

I'm not against Durant or OKC. I'm glad the conversation is what it is. All I'm asking for is consistency. And I just don't see it.Edit: Small-market! Wow. The team and its players have huge national followings compared to San Antonio.

Back
Top Bottom