Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Fisher = Modern day Robert Horry? 
eyes.gif

they are reaching with that one

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DubA169

Yeah I credit them for that. Once in a whike they still give the FT's. It's been going on since Reggie not like it's new.But I've noticed so much "trickery" and deceit this season. Maybe the compressed fashion made me notice it more. But it's really annoying.
They give the FTs because it's still a foul call, but not automatically a shooting one. If they're over the limit, they'll still shoot FTs.

I understood why they gave him the FT's. I meant in general once in a while I see them still award shots. But they've been doing a good job with it

Spurs cut it to 2 twice only for Fisher and Harden to hit 3's to push the lead back to five.

Seems like a foregone conclusion at this point.

Yes, it's all on the refs and the Thunder haven't been playing awesome basketball this whole half, Duncan hasn't been passing up wide open mid range jumpers and TP hasn't gone ghost. If they really wanted to "help" the Thunder out they could literally call a foul on Jax or Leonard every single possession where they're raping KD when he's trying to get the ball, or call a moving screen on Diaw pretty much every offensive possession that he's in the game for. Now shut the $@#$ up and watch the game.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Awesome pace. Have the feeling it's gonna be a special game.

Yup. Meanwhile half this thread was about the game is over. Game 7. Haha.

perkins is such a *$+@%@@ liability ... give that money back perk
spurs have only themselves to blame just missed 4 str8 3's 

okc 
pimp.gif

durant already celebrating w/ the fam
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom