Old Chinese Lady in Air Jordan Cement IIIs Fake?

fresh to the tippys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AyMan23

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Why would they be fake first of all? Even if they were (Which I doubt), can people really blame her? She probably isn't even a sneaker enthusiast like all of here on NT are, so she probably doesn't even care if they're real or fake. To the average , non-aficionado, they're just shoes. Geez, sometimes people make it seem that only "Sneakerheads" are permitted to wear classic Air Jordans.

WHY YOU MAD?
straight up somebody needs to slap that guy..
morganfreemanslapp1.gif

Why would they be fake first of all? Even if they were (Which I doubt), can people really blame her? She probably isn't even a sneaker enthusiast like all of here on NT are, so she probably doesn't even care if they're real or fake. To the average , non-aficionado, they're just shoes. Geez, sometimes people make it seem that only "Sneakerheads" are permitted to wear classic Air Jordans.

WHY YOU MAD?
morganfreemanslapp1.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

WHY YOU MAD?
morganfreemanslapp1.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

WHY YOU MAD?
morganfreemanslapp1.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yoooo, Popo(Chinese for grandma) is straight pimp!
pimp.gif
 I need to tell my Popo to step up her game!
laugh.gif

Yoooo, Popo(Chinese for grandma) is straight pimp!
pimp.gif
 I need to tell my Popo to step up her game!
laugh.gif

Shes doin it 
roll.gif
 These might be real may have caught them on sale back in the day. Her foot looks small enough for these to have been on sale.
pimp.gif

Shes doin it 
roll.gif
 These might be real may have caught them on sale back in the day. Her foot looks small enough for these to have been on sale.
pimp.gif

What's funny is that ol' Ma there would have you cats puttin in work for her while you sweat her steez...
laugh.gif

I know a pimp when I see one...
pimp.gif

What's funny is that ol' Ma there would have you cats puttin in work for her while you sweat her steez...
laugh.gif

I know a pimp when I see one...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom