Old Chinese Lady in Air Jordan Cement IIIs Fake?

Link + Pictures
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Anyone think they are real?

Why would they be fake first of all? Even if they were (Which I doubt), can people really blame her? She probably isn't even a sneaker enthusiast like all of here on NT are, so she probably doesn't even care if they're real or fake. To the average , non-aficionado, they're just shoes. Geez, sometimes people make it seem that only "Sneakerheads" are permitted to wear classic Air Jordans.

Why would they be fake first of all? Even if they were (Which I doubt), can people really blame her? She probably isn't even a sneaker enthusiast like all of here on NT are, so she probably doesn't even care if they're real or fake. To the average , non-aficionado, they're just shoes. Geez, sometimes people make it seem that only "Sneakerheads" are permitted to wear classic Air Jordans.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

WHY YOU MAD?

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

WHY YOU MAD?

Back
Top Bottom