Old School Niketalker. Sz 15 collection. Pulling them out of the closet.....

Sup man I think I remember doing some deals with you before. Collection looks clean. I'm getting married in a couple of weeks and have just been selling mycollection left and right. Plus I got a new position at work that requires me to dress up, so it made it a lot easier. I still got a few gems in thecollection, but its hard to go from 100+ pairs to 40. PM me your ebay name so i can keep an eye out for your auctions

KVN

Great collection, especially since youre a size 15. I know it had to have taken some hard work to aquire some of those kicks in that size, especially like theCement IVs and all those VIs!

What up KVN, Ya I bought your White/Red High KVN customs and a tone of others back in the day. ebay screen name motorcyclesparts101. Hey you still got them4's black,red,greys that I was trying to pry off of you forever??

Met V's
pimp.gif

Dope collection fam! I wear a Size 14, so I understand the struggle of finding heat in your size.

Laneys and Altitudes
pimp.gif

What's good with those Columbia's? I have been watching for a nice pair of those in a size 15 for well over a year now....

I got my eye on eBay.....If you would rather do it here and avoid eBay costs, let me know....

Back
Top Bottom