Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Metallic logo Fitted today  (I don't know what it is, I pick my right size on Fitteds from Sup n they always fit Diff)

and some Tee's  (F___ Off, Rose Mos, Still Suck

Red Ball w/ Silver writing

and 3 Stickers

seen some accounts post and say 50/50 chance its a custom due to the paint job 
tired.gif

Didn't get to buy anything from the first drop so i picked up the scraps...no skyball 
grin.gif

Got my Metallic logo Fitted today  (I don't know what it is, I pick my right size on Fitteds from Sup n they always fit Diff)

and some Tee's  (F___ Off, Rose Mos, Still Suck

Red Ball w/ Silver writing

and 3 Stickers

stopped buying fitteds for this reason. I've bought 4-5 and nine have fit :smh:. the gore-tex one are by far the worst

stopped buying fitteds for this reason. I've bought 4-5 and nine have fit
mean.gif
. the gore-tex one are by far the worst
It's a New Era

My other New Era fit the same

except the Preme ones

it's Tragic...Gave away my Cord Box Logo one from last season.  it was huge!

This is why I hate buying new eras online, period.
Unless they are MLB ones. 7-5/8 for short hair. 7-3/4 if my hairs growing out.

stopped buying fitteds for this reason. I've bought 4-5 and nine have fit :smh: . the gore-tex one are by far the worst
It's a New Era

My other New Era fit the same

except the Preme ones

it's Tragic...Gave away my Cord Box Logo one from last season.  it was huge!

yup, fit is awful and the crown is usually huge. I gave away the last gore-tex one during the first supreme exchange

Disappointed that this M panelled crew don't fit [emoji]128532[/emoji] such a dope piece to oh well

Disappointed that this M panelled crew don't fit [emoji]128532[/emoji] such a dope piece to oh well
As in too snug or tight?  I sized up because I know sometimes their sweaters run snug.  I like the relaxed fit and not too tight.  Mines should be coming soon.

I got my mustard overdyed beanie and red dancer tee in today. Probably gonna off the tee cause i got a L and i peobably need an XL. Sucks cause I like it.

Copped the grey mendini gun tee off grailed though.

Do yall machine dry your stuff or what?

Last edited:

As in too snug or tight?  I sized up because I know sometimes their sweaters run snug.  I like the relaxed fit and not too tight.  Mines should be coming soon.

too big I'm a size small. I checked out so fast to where as I coulda swore I seen it say small turns out it was a M.

My true size is a Small and this swims on me but I'm actually pretty skinny so I can understand why. Gotta get my weight up lol

FCFS is going to @Hennessy if he decides to not want it anymore I'll bless another member for retail + Ship along with the 2 stickers

Last edited:
Got my first drop in. Just missing lanyard. Got the mendini bogo I wanted and of course the bouncy ball!

View media item 1942046
Gotta find someone who wants the lagoon tee small unless I can find an xl in black.

Just tracked from the first dropped. Something got delivered today. Hope it's good. Hoping for some red balls.

chappelle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom