Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt Cutters sold, thanks everyone who PM'd me. Will throw out more oops later on this season. Looking for a frame for a Kermit poster I just copped. Anyone know of any simple frames? All I'm finding online in that size are ones with thick *** wooden frames.
try looking at your local ross... they have some simple frames that aren't too thick.

Put my Kate moss up in a frame I got from target
For like $20-25
Might also want to check Ikea

whats the backstory on nee lurk?

i know he use to be creative director or something at stussy and is viewed as a pioneer in streetwear but 

:smh: I swear 90% of the people in this thread are 13 years old. Neek, a pioneer in streetwear?

Ya'll make me cringe.

Anyone have a picture of them wearing this latest s/s16 backpack? Looks small, but I could be wrong

It's bigger than you may think but still small to me, feels good when wearing though. May have to get rid of mine, my boy may trade me for the duffle bag. Will try to get some pictures up depending on my schedule

i really hope they restock the oxford shirts! my pink just came in today and i love it! I really want the black oxford!

Decided not to make an unwanted purchase on the first drop since they didnt have my sz from the get on what I really wanted.

Didn't think these Mendini stickers would come with online since those Holos or Undercover box logos didn't

ragrats

Can't really tell (on mobile) but if my eyes are correct the l/s with the supreme on the side haven't dropped yet.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Roma L/S Top 
glasses.gif

not yet... 

oh the Champion L/S

That one is my only goal from this drop was going to try & pick up the Champion l/s in white or black but i may need that red roma top too

Note: never really been into supreme but this season is sooo clean. Idk if its the simplicity of the items i like or me owning the camo 5s that turned me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom