Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team 1001 
nthat.gif

I got my mustard overdyed beanie and red dancer tee in today. Probably gonna off the tee cause i got a L and i peobably need an XL. Sucks cause I like it.

Copped the grey mendini gun tee off grailed though.

Do yall machine dry your stuff or what?
Wash inside out with cold water. Hang dry

I got my mustard overdyed beanie and red dancer tee in today. Probably gonna off the tee cause i got a L and i peobably need an XL. Sucks cause I like it.

Wash inside out with cold water. Hang dry

yup, with some woolitedark

too big I'm a size small. I checked out so fast to where as I coulda swore I seen it say small turns out it was a M.

My true size is a Small and this swims on me but I'm actually pretty skinny so I can understand why. Gotta get my weight up lol

FCFS is going to @Hennessy if he decides to not want it anymore I'll bless another member for retail + Ship along with the 2 stickers

Lol how much do you weight? Gotta hit the weights, eat and drink protein shakes. I'm a true M but hope this large doesn't fit too big on me.

I weight 135-140 at age 24 which is pretty bad but I can never ever see myself in a gym or working out but that might have to change. I want to atkeast out on maybe 20/30 pounds atleast

Gotta look into these drinks tho and gonna check out the working out thread if there is one to see how to approach this

I have a horrible eating schedule, deff need eat more actual food and not candy lolol

Last edited:
I weight 135-140 at age 24 which is pretty bad but I can never ever see myself in a gym or working out but that might have to change. I want to atkeast out on maybe 20/30 pounds atleast

Gotta look into these drinks tho and gonna check out the working out thread if there is one to see how to approach this

I have a horrible eating schedule, deff need eat more actual food and not candy lolol
im 26.. 123

I'll take Dancer off your hands.

im 26.. 123

skinny thee new in lol but nah fam I think we gotta at least put on Some more pounds and make sure it's all muscle. I was just one to never care bout my fitness but it's starting to get to me after realizing how skinny I really am.

I have both my ribs tatted huge pieces black/white and can still see my rib cage it's bad man

Last edited:
29yo weighing 163lbs. 5'7
But I'm built.
I rock large cause I don't want to cut off circulation to my armpit. Lol.

Large shirt fits, large bogo hoody. Large errythang.

Bolt Cutters sold, thanks everyone who PM'd me. Will throw out more oops later on this season. Looking for a frame for a Kermit poster I just copped. Anyone know of any simple frames? All I'm finding online in that size are ones with thick *** wooden frames.

Bolt Cutters sold, thanks everyone who PM'd me. Will throw out more oops later on this season. Looking for a frame for a Kermit poster I just copped. Anyone know of any simple frames? All I'm finding online in that size are ones with thick *** wooden frames.
try looking at your local ross... they have some simple frames that aren't too thick.

Dang, i'm a fatty in here, and I'm not even gonna talk about my age.  
laugh.gif
  6'2" 200 checking in.  Usually a L in tees, XL on l/s cut and sews for the sleeve length.  Kind of hoping there isn't a l/s box logo tee, i like a lot of their long sleeve stuff, but it doesn't fit quite as well as i would like it to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom