Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that purp is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I went with black but man I think im bout go resell route to purchase that color

Make sure you don't check out before 11 tomorrow.  It could get flagged and cancelled.  It will be the ghost orders all over again tomorrow.  Use ATC services at your own risk too.

And not sure if you guys were checking the restocks earlier but Supreme restocked Champ long sleeves and half zips.

Last edited:
I grew up listening to Black Sabbath because of my dad. He had all their earlier stuff on wax, which I inherited when I got older. This collection is right up my alley. Since I'm a family man now I think the only items I can get away wearing in public is the photo tee, war pigs, or paranoid. Upside down crosses and sabbath bloody sabbath  are a no go and require too much explanation when asked. 

I grew up listening to Black Sabbath because of my dad. He had all their earlier stuff on wax, which I inherited when I got older. This collection is right up my alley. Since I'm a family man now I think the only items I can get away wearing in public is the photo tee, war pigs, or paranoid. Upside down crosses and sabbath bloody sabbath  are a no go and require too much explanation when asked. 
Me too man, exactly my situation

Preach. 

This argument makes me think of the video that just came out with the black girl harassing the white kid for having dreadlocks cause that's "cultural appropriation" 
roll.gif

Although I do think that wearing shirts from a band you don't listen to is corny, caring about it (especially online) is pretty much same level if not worse. 

On that note, that collab is a miss imo except for the parka. Everything else looks like cheap concert merch to me. 

I do not know anything at all about this band

But this collections looks great

Can easily see ppl buying soley bc its a great collection

Im passing on all if it though if it matters lol

I don't understand this. People will buy it because it's a great collection even though they do not know anything about the band? Why would you wear clothes supporting a band that you have no idea about? Isn't that almost the complete definition of a hypebeast? Let's buy this....not because I love Black Sabbath but because the tag on the inside of the shirt says Supreme?

I know you said you're passing so this isn't directed towards you.

People are jusy so wild to me these days.
Maybe just maybe, well idk, you like SUPREME?!

I can see people buying this collection not knowing/caring about BS, but LOVE Supreme. So I guess you can't support your fav brand because they did a collab with a group you dont know about it :rolleyes

Clown.

I'm debating on grabbing that pullover, in white though!

I'm praying I can get a damb Ozzy Tee tho.

Oh ****zle.  Going to have to be extra fast then.  Just go for the tee first by itself first and go back for other stuff.  Have your CC # copied and ready to paste.
Thanks for the tips, snay. I'm hoping I can get through, I don't think the app saves your CC info like they used to. 

Thanks for the tips, snay. I'm hoping I can get through, I don't think the app saves your CC info like they used to. 

Yes it does. Mine is copied already. All I have to do is paste cc info. If you've not used the app, then you're not getting anything cause you'll have to type it in. Your best bet is cop some socks or something so your info is saved, then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom