Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping I can get this Ozzy Tee, man it's dope.
likewise

why are you saying this? most kids are quite noobs and have no clue about the band and have no idea what the logos mean..
I am after the denim jacket, all tees and a cap..
I ll be very happy if I get one item as a black sabbath fan with all these hypebeasts after the collab
doesn't matter, this season even flannel shirts are selling in seconds

That black sabbath **** gonna sell out in a microsecond
mean.gif
Saying a Supreme release is going to sell out instantly is no longer an indication of how successful any aspect of the product is. Everyone expects this (for obvious reasons) regardless.

That said, even as a Sabbath fan - this release is really lackluster. Paranoia crew neck is the best overall item.

mean.gif
why are you saying this? most kids are quite noobs and have no clue about the band and have no idea what the logos mean..

I ll be very happy if I get one item as a black sabbath fan with all these hypebeasts after the collab
I do not know anything at all about this band

But this collections looks great

Can easily see ppl buying soley bc its a great collection

Im passing on all if it though if it matters lol

mean.gif

We get you a day one dude, but do you know that supreme is labelled the ultimate hypebeast brand. There are tons of regular sabbath tees on the market, why do you have to go for the hyped one? Do you see the contradiction here?

Yea you can buy the rock and roll shirts at target for $10, why ya'll need the supreme ones :lol:

We get you a day one dude, but do you know that supreme is labelled the ultimate hypebeast brand. There are tons of regular sabbath tees on the market, why do you have to go for the hyped one? Do you see the contradiction here?
I get what you mean. I will not say anything about the quality of the tees you are saying. you are talking about 5 usd tees, you know this don't you? However my main target is the denim jacket(this is why it is mentioned first) and I haven't seen any similar..I don't mind that much about the rest.

I see I see ^^^^
wheres the contradiction?
He's calling heads hypebeast going for BS x supreme items when Supreme is labelled as the #1 hypebeast clothing brand

I thought I was pretty clear or I should have used irony?

Last edited:
Im in for some Tees. I like the paranoid crew but im trying to cut back on spending so ill wait until i see a price. Gotta get my summer wardrobe up

I see I see ^^^^

He's calling heads hypebeast going for BS x supreme items when Supreme is labelled as the #1 hypebeast clothing brand

I thought I was pretty clear

Because they are not buying it for the quality or the fact that it's Sabbath, they are buying it because it's Supreme so to the hypebeast it is considered "cool" and that's the reason they want it.

He wants it because he has a connection to the band and the brand. Now that they have a collab it is like they f*cked and had a baby. Having a connection to both is the reason he wants it. Not because he thinks it will make him cool

laugh.gif
 at the baby

Just wanted to make sure we all know we're hypebeast jk

Well I am atleast

I rove supreme

I do not know anything at all about this band

But this collections looks great

Can easily see ppl buying soley bc its a great collection

Im passing on all if it though if it matters lol

I don't understand this. People will buy it because it's a great collection even though they do not know anything about the band? Why would you wear clothes supporting a band that you have no idea about? Isn't that almost the complete definition of a hypebeast? Let's buy this....not because I love Black Sabbath but because the tag on the inside of the shirt says Supreme?

I know you said you're passing so this isn't directed towards you.

People are jusy so wild to me these days.

View media item 1973210
Purp came today

Camo tee wear View media item 1973215

As for the dead horse beating argument of why cats will buy a collab featuring someone they never heard of (and Im old so someone never hearing of Sabbath blows my brain trust me) it's akin to cats buying sb who dont skat, or bball and dont play or runners and dont run yada yada. I get it, but let them rock how they wanna rock. If it encourages them to check out a band they never heard of, cool. If they are just gonna resell it now or down the line...good for them. I know a lot of cats are gonna buy the 98s that dont own or like the silo but meh...they may just like the brand. Effort is wasted on even trying to figure out why certain cats move how they move. It used to annoy me like crazy but now its barely even an annoyance anymore...let em pretend. Life is happier that way

Last edited:
Purp came today

Camo tee wear

As for the dead horse beating argument of why cats will buy a collab featuring someone they never heard of (and Im old so someone never hearing of Sabbath blows my brain trust me) it's akin to cats buying sb who dont skat, or bball and dont play or runners and dont run yada yada. I get it, but let them rock how they wanna rock. If it encourages them to check out a band they never heard of, cool. If they are just gonna resell it now or down the line...good for them. I know a lot of cats are gonna buy the 98s that dont own or like the silo but meh...they may just like the brand. Effort is wasted on even trying to figure out why certain cats move how they move. It used to annoy me like crazy but now its barely even an annoyance anymore...let em pretend. Life is happier that way
Swag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom