Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way some yall act with shipping I would hate to do a transaction with you...you guys stress every company that doesnt have it shipped out the next day? It was Easter...UPS did not update for a lot of orders. Relax. My order will be here today...exactly ONE DAY later than it would normally arrive.

I get it if its been over 5 business days and you still havent gotten ship....but some of yall on some other ish...just move to NYC/LA/Japan etc if its that important for you to have your gear that very day. Or is it hurting your profit margins??

/rant

being from Canada, im used to waiting weeks at a time for packages to come in. with that being said, the l/s I ordered last week should be coming in soon :smokin

Any word on additional items dropping?
nerd.gif
You already know the answer to this.  Just wait til the end of the day for the final drop list to be posted lol.

$80 on IG. tons of people copped to make a quick flip, only problem is that on that tee there no huge profit to be made so a lot of people are just willing to dump it for a fair price.
Guess I need to get an IG. I have been looking to pay $80. That's the highest I will go.
highest i was going was $90 and no luck on IG

not even local pick up

lowest price i got was 100...was so tempted but resisted

crazy that ppl still asking for $150 for it

im so ready to unDS it once i febreeze that new shirt smell from it

Last edited:
highest i was going was $90 and no luck on IG
not even local pick up
lowest price i got was 100...was so tempted but resisted

crazy that ppl still asking for $150 for it

im so ready to unDS it once i febreeze that new shirt smell from it
Could have got one for $80 after an eBay coupon... But the seller took to long to respond to the offer.
Maybe after eBay bucks

That black sabbath **** gonna sell out in a microsecond
mean.gif
why are you saying this? most kids are quite noobs and have no clue about the band and have no idea what the logos mean..

I am after the denim jacket, all tees and a cap..

I ll be very happy if I get one item as a black sabbath fan with all these hypebeasts after the collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom