Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipped Sunday and got it Monday before 9:00AM. Love Japan.

This was my first piece of Supreme clothing, and I'm really happy with it. Fit and quality are very nice. Regret not grabbing the white as well. Didn't know this **** sells out so fast lol.
You can only buy 1 per item so don't regret it too much!

Shipped Sunday and got it Monday before 9:00AM. Love Japan.

This was my first piece of Supreme clothing, and I'm really happy with it. Fit and quality are very nice. Regret not grabbing the white as well. Didn't know this **** sells out so fast lol.
woah. didn't know japan still had stickers left over

yea it's fire but I like the fit of the xl shirts better this season, they fit longer to me
I'm in between Medium/Large, medium fits tight around my arms, so for more comfort I just sized up to a large. You know by chance if that's a different fit from last season?

I'm in between Medium/Large, medium fits tight around my arms, so for more comfort I just sized up to a large. You know by chance if that's a different fit from last season?
not sure about those sizes but xl are longer then before to me

The black sabbath shirts I bought fit me the same as my other stuff from previous seasons. I wear large

im in between large and medium as well and most of the stuff recently just fits slightly loose but looks fine and is perfectly comfortable in Large. Some older stuff like the Tera Patrick tee I just got fits pretty damn big 

Goldfish tee came in today. 
smokin.gif

Were there no stickers for this collab? I didn't even get the standard bogo stickers 
tired.gif

im in between large and medium as well and most of the stuff recently just fits slightly loose but looks fine and is perfectly comfortable in Large. Some older stuff like the Tera Patrick tee I just got fits pretty damn big 
I'm in the same boat... M fits perfect straight out of the pack but once I dry it they become too small. So I go with the L 

seems like they been slacking on stickers this year every time i ordered last season felt like i received a new sticker other then the original box logo one 

seems like they been slacking on stickers this year every time i ordered last season felt like i received a new sticker other then the original box logo one 
Seems like this season they didn't make stickers with their Collabs. I would of loved black sabbath x supreme stickers

this season just seems to be strawberry,  mendini gun, the 2 colorful bogos, instant pu**y, f off, and the you suck with the monkeys.

dont get anything with my orders except the red bogos.

i love last years undercover collab, really sad i missed the the witch tee but im so happy with the synth, the bear tee was dope too.

Seems like this season they didn't make stickers with their Collabs. I would of loved black sabbath x supreme stickers
a cross sticker or something would have been dope

hopefully on the next collab well see new stickers 

Ive been getting the standard bogo since week 2, at least 2 in each bag. I may have gotten a random mendini gun once or twice but i cant remember.

Just got all my cops from Thursday.

S logo sweats fit great and very comfortable...would buy more colors if they werent so expensive lol

Goldfish tee and football tee are both dope and fit great. Good quality as always

The roma l/s deserves its own comment. The fit for me is PERFECT and the quality is GREAT. Glad i got it in the peach color i wanted, one of my fav cops so far for sure

Ive been getting the standard bogo since week 2, at least 2 in each bag. I may have gotten a random mendini gun once or twice but i cant remember.

Just got all my cops from Thursday.

S logo sweats fit great and very comfortable...would buy more colors if they werent so expensive lol

Goldfish tee and football tee are both dope and fit great. Good quality as always

The roma l/s deserves its own comment. The fit for me is PERFECT and the quality is GREAT. Glad i got it in the peach color i wanted, one of my fav cops so far for sure
Good to see good things on the roma l/s. I wish I got that, regret not copping it. Peach was going to be the exact color I would of gotten too.

i'm looking on grailed, ebay, and a few fb groups.. where else can i find people trying to sell supreme ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom