Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm looking on grailed, ebay, and a few fb groups.. where else can i find people trying to sell supreme ish?
search #supremeforsale or #supreme4sale on Instagram. probably the largest market tbh.

yesterday at Costco the wifey was looking for a good outdoor chair to use for my daughters soccer season... she asked me which color I wanted and I said that I didn't want one... I was THIS CLOSE to letting it slip that I was waiting for the Supreme chair, I played it cool though (ice cold) I played it cool (ice cold) and told her that our old chair is fine

Hoy

1125x1500.jpeg.b4fd843004e44541a466a4ad3872da44.large

yesterday at Costco the wifey was looking for a good outdoor chair to use for my daughters soccer season... she asked me which color I wanted and I said that I didn't want one... I was THIS CLOSE to letting it slip that I was waiting for the Supreme chair, I played it cool though (ice cold) I played it cool (ice cold) and told her that our old chair is fine

shouldve copped then returned it once the supreme one dropped and came in.

that return policy. :smokin

HAHAHA, I've been waiting for those chairs and table as well.

can anyone possibly help me out with a Legit Check on this navy bogo hoodie? Reps will be given for anyone who can help me out. thanks

Obvious fake.

You can tell immediately by the shape, length of drawstrings, etc.
thanks man, i'm really just starting to get into preme this season so i don't really know too much about Legit checking items yet. thanks for the help

Last edited:
thanks man, i'm really just starting to get into preme this season so i don't really know too much about Legit checking items yet. thanks for the help
Just about every questionable box logo pops up for Reddit for a LC.
Best place to gain knowledge in legit vs fake.

White Goldfish and Black S logo arrived today.  They really outdid themselves on the S logo, but it was 80 degrees today so it will be a while before I can use it.  Much faster shipping than TNF the week before.

Blue and yellow steep tech came in

Wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do

My "golden state warriors" jacket for the foreseeable future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom