Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about copping this white S logo hoodie on grailed. Its pretty close to retail. Not my preferred color but the cheapest by far.

I have a red hat and grey sweats. So i guess white would work if i wanted to be decked out in 3M S logos lol. I still dont know if id want to do the full grey set or contrast. Black would probably be perfect even though i have too many black hoodies

Tryna decide if prices will eventually go down on these like other hoodies ive seen this season but im kinda doubting it

Morrissey tee
Vishnu strikes again!

So did you gift and he just ignored you?

I have a solution that has worked every time for me.

Call paypal and report the charge as unauthorized.

Say someone gained access to your account without your permission and you dont know who.

Youll get your money back real quick.

Want me to cop off ebay and hit him with the box of rocks charge back?

roll.gif

Want me to cop off ebay and hit him with the box of rocks charge back?

:rofl:

No he wanted $90 gifted.
Ended up sending him $94 goods and services
He was all excited and then nothing.
Asked him to remove the eBay listing. Nothing
Shirt ended, today he relisted it so I best offered him through eBay. Probably was excited to get an offer. Terms: refund my money

Checked PayPal a few minutes later and there it was.

No he wanted $90 gifted.
Ended up sending him $94 goods and services
He was all excited and then nothing.
Asked him to remove the eBay listing. Nothing
Shirt ended, today he relisted it so I best offered him through eBay. Probably was excited to get an offer. Terms: refund my money

Checked PayPal a few minutes later and there it was.
Glad it worked out then

Does anyone remember the official Supreme description for the hoodie, beanies, etc. with the Lakers type font, that came out a few years ago? -the letters with tracers behind them...not motion logo- Thanks in advance.

Got my olive steep tech in and all I can say is the quality is amazing. I went with the jacket you can really wear this so many different ways depending on how you arrange your attire.

Got my steep tech hoodie and the fit is perfect body wise. Sleeves are too perfect since I have long arms but other than that I can dig it. Really excited I copped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom