Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake > Navy > Blk > Red
Snakeskin > black > red > navy
imo
wink.gif

Last edited:
Exit? That just back memories haha..I'm surprise some of you remember that...and there was lime light and sound factory...

I stood in those NYC clubs , limelight was crazy as well palladium,red zone .from all the gungie parties straight to the afterhours, depending how the night ended up a short stay . Aww man those were the days

That Betty Boop tee is too clean. I might have to pay resale on it or trade something to get it. Damn ghost orders :smh:

Side note, I think im going to get rid of the Shunga tee. The only order i havent got ghosted on in weeks smh. The back ruins the entire design for me.

That Betty Boop tee is too clean. I might have to pay resale on it or trade something to get it. Damn ghost orders
mean.gif

Side note, I think im going to get rid of the Shunga tee. The only order i havent got ghosted on in weeks smh. The back ruins the entire design for me.
Shunga tee is sick.  Wear something over it.

Y'all taking it back with that club talk.

Was never into techno/house, but we were cool with the shim that worked the door at Limelight. We'd stroll in, scoop aa couple of shorties, hit a diner then the airway inn.

Great times!

Move on to the Basketball, Medini Gun tray and Sequence Jacket and I'm done for the season

I lied, if the CDG collab is dope, I'll scoop

What else is dropping this week... of course other than the 98's?  Since everybody is going for the 98's maybe I'll have a chance at a tee!!!! haha

Y'all taking it back with that club talk.

Was never into techno/house, but we were cool with the shim that worked the door at Limelight. We'd stroll in, scoop aa couple of shorties, hit a diner then the airway inn.

Great times!

Limelight or exit then straight to the diners lol
Depends on where the chicks lived..queens or Brooklyn diners is all I remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom