Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally, I was bummed that I'm not going to Movement this Memorial Day, but finding out they're playing locally at a fantastic theatre makes up for it.

Totally, I was bummed that I'm not going to Movement this Memorial Day, but finding out they're playing locally at a fantastic theatre makes up for it.
Hell yeah bro. That's straight up from the break dance days

Oh snap, you're into techno?  Movement is the best I've heard.  The scene is strong down here in Miami.  I'm actually a dj.  I spin deep house and techno.

Once upon a time, I played house music, haven't touched decks in ages. Pretty much all tapped out of late night outs at this point, but i had a lot of fun when I went to movement in 2013, and this year looks like a monster.

Some of the comments are funny as hell snayberry snayberry
Club exit NYC was the shhh for techno I'd come out that spot e'd up at 1pm after getting there from somewhere else at 4am :lol:

Some of the comments are funny as hell @Snayberry
Club exit NYC was the shhh for techno I'd come out that spot e'd up at 1pm after getting there from somewhere else at 4am
laugh.gif
No disrespect to him, was just speaking my mind lol.  That price is outrageous.  

techno after hours is always the best.

Exits was insane 5000 people capacity 4 floors
Darule sandstorm would come on and it would start snowing on the dance floor , I can imagine the stuff that goes on now in these techno spots

Peep my signature for some house music gear :wink: Streetwear and hip hop/rap is so intertwined, i'm waiting until electronic music starts crossing paths with streetwear. Electronic music let alone house music is so huge in Chicago.

Now back on topic ... aside from the snakeskin colorway, the navy/grey isn't look too bad either :smokin

Don't think I can pull the trigger on an atc. If I get a ghost order and no refund I'd be heated.

Snake > Navy > Blk > Red

Was @ SupLa today..  They had some Backpacks and Duffles from this season on the shelves & Stone Isl ones too

Few Gonz Hats (Red & Navy) and some 3m Hats (Bby Blue and Orange)

Some Work Shirts 

aaaannnnnd That's bout it, pretty dry

can't wait to get my camo crewneck later today, caught that box logo bug. Want two tees and a hoody to finish it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom