Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got UPS MyChoice email "Estimated Delivery Date: Tuesday, 05/03/2016; Estimated Delivery Time: 11:30 AM - 03:30 PM"

I didn't get anything yesterday and when I tracked just now it said: "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Anyone else been in this situation before?
Believe they simply created the shipping label, which triggered UPS to set a delivery estimate. The package wasn't picked up which is why you still see that status on UPS.

Anyone else think the 98's fit kind of snug?

All air max running shoes need .5 size up. At least for me this is the case. I'm surprised nobody brought it up. I mentioned it couple times but prob nobody noticed. Toe area and forefoot alway is tight.

Anyone else think the 98's fit kind of snug?
All air max running shoes need .5 size up. At least for me this is the case. I'm surprised nobody brought it up. I mentioned it couple times but prob nobody noticed. Toe area and forefoot alway is tight.
it was brought up numerous times

but instead of ppl looking back some pages or checking the am98 thread they just posted the same question over and over. 

they played themselves

Lol my restock pair was half size down. They just shipped now too. I might have to sell and buy my right size.

Got UPS MyChoice email "Estimated Delivery Date: Tuesday, 05/03/2016; Estimated Delivery Time: 11:30 AM - 03:30 PM"

I didn't get anything yesterday and when I tracked just now it said: "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Anyone else been in this situation before?

Same thing happening to me right now, but as you see in the next quote.. I just got cancelled :lol:

got shipping confirmation for my bomber yesterday and now today I just got refunded. I'm sick.

BRUH :smh:

Same ish just happened to me.. BTW what size and color you ordered? I got the Pine Green in Medium.

Same thing happening to me right now, but as you see in the next quote.. I just got cancelled :lol:
BRUH :smh:

Same ish just happened to me.. BTW what size and color you ordered? I got the Pine Green in Medium.

Pine Green in Medium too bro smh.

^Same just happened to me. Pine green in medium also :smh:

Damn we all in the same boat for color and size. I really wanted this piece too smh.

Pine Green in Medium too bro smh.
Damn we all in the same boat for color and size. I really wanted this piece too smh.

^Same just happened to me. Pine green in medium also :smh:

By any chance, when did yall orders get processed? My email says 11AM.. maybe we were in the "ghost order" window? Or they just simply oversold? Or Supreme CS thinking we were automated/bot orders?

:nerd:

By any chance, when did yall orders get processed? My email says 11AM.. maybe we were in the "ghost order" window? Or they just simply oversold? Or Supreme CS thinking we were automated/bot orders?

:nerd:

Mine was at 11:00. I'm guessing they just oversold. I'm gonna call the warehouse just to make sure though.

I need that number
laugh.gif
(212) 219-0175

Just called warehouse and as soon as I said the word "refund" she immediately said "the sequin bomber? sorry they had manufacture defects so we didn't end up shipping those out, that's why we refunded so quick". Man I really wanted to rock this piece, definitely not gonna drop $800+ re-sale for it though. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom