Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I like the rose 5 panel but I feel like corduroy isn't the best stuff to have on your head in the middle of the summer

I just put on my roommate large astronaut hoodie and it feel more like a medium than anything. May want to size up fellas...just not sure how I would feel with a XL in my closet

yup...

grew up collecting Upper Deck cards, so im all about holograms
smokin.gif
That Marvel set with the holograms. First pack I ever bought, I got the Silver Surfer and thought it was a sticker. Luckily I didn't try to peel it. 

Last edited:
I swear tomorrow's order is gonna ship before the first week's, still haven't gotten that shipping confirmation yet

i'll believe it when a pic is posted of the front NOT laying completely flat...as is, i could PS a stussy logo on that black bar, no problem...

lol, pic on zoom doesn't look PS, but if he went the extra mile to do that, bravo.

keep me updated, i only check HB once or twice a week.

Last edited:
just got my boxer briefs, weird because I ordered the same day for all my items (3) and they are each coming a different day, today/tomorrow/friday. Got hella stickers with just the boxer briefs and a beach ball haha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom