Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off today waiting in court jacket restock the main thing I wanted this season I slept till 10:58 am literaily had seconds to wipe eyes an get ready being still half asleep grabbed wrong cc
Anyone think the court jacket will even restock?
bots gonna be targeting any restock like hawks, wouldn't get my hopes up. maybe somebody going to the shop in the next few days can look out

Has anyone else ever bothered to read Supreme's Terms & Conditions page? I know it's meaningless, but I still find it pretty funny:
"You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation."

Has anyone else ever bothered to read Supreme's Terms & Conditions page? I know it's meaningless, but I still find it pretty funny:
"You may purchase products only for personal use and not for resale. By placing your order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason without explanation."
riiiiight, but then they let known/obvious resellers in the door twice during hyped drops

Idk why they put that when they definitely dont police it. it's been like that for years and THEY KNOW poeple are out here reselling. Now if there was a way they could step up their game and get rid of the bots most of us would be cooking on things we really want.....wishful thinking

Last edited:
I just want a Coliseum tee 
frown.gif

I think the only time I've seen someone enforce that was back when Kith dropped the Mint and Cove GLV's, and they were canceling orders of people reselling on eBay and Facebook groups.

I was shook because I resold mine right after I ordered and my eBay name has my last name in it :x . Still made that bread though :smokin

Zyzz in the preme thread [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

if supreme cared so much about the resale instead of copping for personal use then they would make their items more accessible instead of limited.... it would still sell out right since its still supreme

I haven't noticed it this season although it seems like they did some changes to how the app handles the page, but last season I'd have to manually exit the app and restart the program a lot to get it to work. If you wait until they send you the notice that there's new stuff in the shop, it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom