Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le bane sells out instantly but malcolm x sits?

I don like either but lol

Week weak. 

aw-hell-naw.jpg

:lol:  

give us @zyzz but take @airraab

View media item 1433127

Label for my Rose Cord has been created, definitely will be one most worn Supreme pieces. Something about that black with the gold S and the rose is just :smokin

Off today waiting in court jacket restock the main thing I wanted this season I slept till 10:58 am literaily had seconds to wipe eyes an get ready being still half asleep grabbed wrong cc

grabbed the black rose cord.  

I was really hoping the camal waffel cardigan sat but that didnt happen 
sick.gif
cardigans felt sooo good in person! i have a Gant crewneck waffle sweater that i paid 2x as much for a few seasons back, 75% cotton as opposed to the 100% acrillic supreme cardigan but still

Last edited:
Im hoping i'll get another shot at the waffle cardigan. Since the tonal sweaters sat, was thinking it would be the same for those cardi's.

Lawd geezus, PLEASE let there be some hyped up collab when the ONE piece I really want this season drops.

Copped the navy and olive expedition. Collabs and all star Jersey/shorts for my little bro and I'm done for the season

That white Court jacket is tough! Too bad these 60° winters won't let me justify the cost. Had it been under $200 I would've talked myself into it.

Waiting on a couple of packages from last weeks drop to come in today.

Wanted the court Jacket but fro 220+ ? I live in Florida and id put that money towards a F1

Satisfied with today. Stone expedition and rose keychain. Wishing I didn't pass on the butterfly but oh well on to the next one.

Le bane sells out instantly but malcolm x sits?

I don like either but lol

Week weak. 

I have respect for Malcolm X and his teachings, but respect doesn't tend to lean towards wanting to wear his image on my torso. It's kind of the same thing with photo tees, while I appreciate the art/music/philosophy/teachings they give, I feel it's more respectful to incorporate their ideas into other facets of my life than my fashion choices.

Le Bain is wearing a work of art that I enjoy and letting other people see it as well.

I have respect for Malcolm X and his teachings, but respect doesn't tend to lean towards wanting to wear his image on my torso. It's kind of the same thing with photo tees, while I appreciate the art/music/philosophy/teachings they give, I feel it's more respectful to incorporate their ideas into other facets of my life than my fashion choices.

Le Bain is wearing a work of art that I enjoy and letting other people see it as well.
Very well said sir

I hate you, I hate you.... Your Cool....and I hate you too!

that Better for you guys ^ 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom