Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, word to the wise. Dont go by your usual boxer sizing. Actually listen to the recommended waist sizing. I.e. Medium for 32-34

U GAIS. I R XEYETID FUR LEPURD L/S

Although, I hope this isn't one of those Preme items I don't like in-hand. Would be maddening.

Last edited:

Wishing I added it to one of my orders, price itself isn't bad but don't wanna pay shipping just for it
SupNT proxy could probably just throw it in the regular mail. then again they'll probably still be around whenever you make your next bigger purchase

well they fixed my order, wont get charged for the 4 extra clocks that i didnt order. still got the court jacket and the 1 clock i wanted.

though i accidentally ordered the jacket, ill see how it is. if i dont like it i could always sell it for what i bought it for

Man, is anyone else having issue of the site going back n forth from USA to UK

da hell

well they fixed my order, wont get charged for the 4 extra clocks that i didnt order. still got the court jacket and the 1 clock i wanted.

though i accidentally ordered the jacket, ill see how it is. if i dont like it i could always sell it for what i bought it for
How did that happen? BOT?

My local flea market sells those butterly knives. Just doesn't say supreme on it. I bought em back in the day when I was in high school and was flipping em to people. They were about $5 each. That's why I passed on it I know the quality is going to be ehhh. In California butterfly knives are illegal so people were eating em up here.

My local flea market sells those butterly knives. Just doesn't say supreme on it. I bought em back in the day when I was in high school and was flipping em to people. They were about $5 each. That's why I passed on it I know the quality is going to be ehhh. In California butterfly knives are illegal so people were eating em up here.
It aint preme tho

grabbed the black rose cord.  

I was really hoping the camal waffel cardigan sat but that didnt happen 
sick.gif

i hope to god the ASG Jersey and shorts dont drop next week when im at work. I had today off. The jersey is the main thing i wanted this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom