Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly you was 4
I never understood why someone would wear a tshirt by a group/band/singer they know nothing or never listen to their music.

I'm pretty sure very few people know who wear supreme are into Morrissey or Barrington Levy

With the supreme rap t-most get a pass because this is the main music for street wear and might know the artist
Supreme always picks very good music but how many people know about it before they get on a tshirt

If these shirts had nothing to do with supreme a lot of you Millennials wouldn't be wearing it
That's all nothing personal bro

Lol wait, so because I wasn't old enough to buy the album when it first dropped, I know nothing about NORE or Capone, I've never heard a single song by either of them.
Got it :lol:

First week is always a big drop. Not sure how people don't understand that at this point.
First week is always big in quantity yeah... but in actual heat/pieces I want? Usually not much... this seasons first drop though 
eek.gif

I had the T.O.N.Y. cd single, war report and N.O.R.E. Album, even had the and I ain't wearing a peach tee. If the young generation wants to represent and support CNN, why not. Where Khadafi at?

If it helps da yout's learn about that body of work so be it. I have been a long time fan but not mad some kids only want the tee cause "bogo". And yeah, this subject comes up everytime. It used to bother me too, now I guess Im just too old to give af. I still have Intelligient Hoodlum tapes, and not mad if this gets some cats to listen to War Report...but if they stop there they already lost. So much better stuff on the mixtapes. Man I miss that era

i just see it as putting the youth on good music and treating us older folks with some nostalgia.

Last edited:
I watched CNN all the time with my pops as a kid so of course the CNN tee is a no brainer 

Yall dont know about Larry King b
Not gonna lie when people started saying cnn I thaught they was talking bout the show and got super confused why supreme would colab wit them

Last edited:
My question is how many of you on here had the war report back in 97 not a download or knowing about the album in 2016 but was pumping that in 97 or better yet the single illegal life back in 1995

I would love to cop this shirt but I ant waiting on a line for any damn t-shirt
I don't have war report but I still got the reunion cd

Thought War Report came out early 2000 didn't think it was 97. 

Would hot box the whip with the squad blasting that before bball practice :lol:  good times
You talking about "the reunion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom