Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
430 :x

Wouldn't even be a question for me. Doesn't matter how much I like a tee

Last edited:
My orders been delivered. Shipping in the UK is a lot quicker than US, for obvious reasons. Hope I've not missed a beach ball though

Last edited:
Just got around to opening my packages from Supreme

I ended up getting 2 beach balls, 1 Hologram Spinach Sticker, 1 Neil Young sticker, 1 moth sticker, 3 Bogo stickers, 1 sticker with a rose and a phrase on it

The Camo back pack is SUPER nice in person plus I love the fact it has a slot for ya laptop on the inside and it has so many compartments

The black rip stop is very nice as well

Does anyone know where i can cop a pair of the 1994 Sunglasses that came out last season? Can't anything on the bay or grailed...

It's supposed to be plain though, it's got a minimal utilitarian design which makes it perfect for what it's designed for.

court jackets going for $430? Yeezus christ that is a lot... keeping my white one though, it is the piece that caught my eye on the preview and hopefully the last Preme jacket I buy in the next few years :tongue:

Been looking to see what Mighty Ducks Hockey Tops have been going for on the resale market and I've barely seen any at all. Only one on the bay is in the high $300s and I'm definitely not willing to pay anything close to that. Looks like I'm just going to accept the L, and un-DS my black hockey top soon |I

Guess court jacket not gonna restock hasn't at all n any color I new its jus a day later so guess we'll c

Been looking to see what Mighty Ducks Hockey Tops have been going for on the resale market and I've barely seen any at all. Only one on the bay is in the high $300s and I'm definitely not willing to pay anything close to that. Looks like I'm just going to accept the L, and un-DS my black hockey top soon
tired.gif
Same d00d. Whats worse is John could have grabbed them in LA easy, and I just didnt want to make him buy more stuff lol. Figured I would be gucci online.

Black is nice though, gonna keep mine. Give me a reason to wear BC3s 

As a welcome to the team, I am gonna send you one of these though @B Sox

Last edited:
i dont know if i should take this deal on IG 198 for the black hockey top... is it a good deal? funny how i dont mind pay above retail for kicks but for supreme its a problem :lol:

i dont know if i should take this deal on IG 198 for the black hockey top... is it a good deal? funny how i dont mind pay above retail for kicks but for supreme its a problem
laugh.gif
Yeah, I try to stay retail or below for everything, but it does burn me a bit to pay over retail for clothing. So if I miss and can't find it for retail or a little above, I move on. IMO Hockey top is worth the retail, not sure if I would pay much above that. 

i dont know if i should take this deal on IG 198 for the black hockey top... is it a good deal? funny how i dont mind pay above retail for kicks but for supreme its a problem
laugh.gif
I would take it. They arn't getting any cheaper. At least with paying extra for kicks for can find deals on Facebook groups ect, Supreme prices stay the same everywhere. 

Speaking of hockey tops, those Fleur De Lis tops seem to be disappearing off the face of the planet :nerd: :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom