Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in other news... my bank called me last night to verify the online purchase I made on the court jacket... my immediate reaction was "wait... you guys sent them the money though right? I don't want my order to get cancelled" :nthat:

wonder if the UK to US website issues had anything to do with it? I order from them online a bunch, and my bank usually only flags over seas transactions... anyone else have this problem?

in other news... my bank called me last night to verify the online purchase I made on the court jacket... my immediate reaction was "wait... you guys sent them the money though right? I don't want my order to get cancelled" :nthat:

wonder if the UK to US website issues had anything to do with it? I order from them online a bunch, and my bank usually only flags over seas transactions... anyone else have this problem?

Got a call from my bank after I ordered the backpack.

I did not get a call from my bank and the site has not been switching for me at all. I don't know what the problem is, but it does not seem to be happening with everyone.

Been looking to see what Mighty Ducks Hockey Tops have been going for on the resale market and I've barely seen any at all. Only one on the bay is in the high $300s and I'm definitely not willing to pay anything close to that. Looks like I'm just going to accept the L, and un-DS my black hockey top soon
tired.gif
what size you need bro? I kno someone selling an L

I need a large in teal court jacket but I'm def not payin 4+ for it that's for sure, I mean talk bout resell on that is way left field lol

It's Spring/Summer all of the stuff is thinner.

I'm aware. I knew it would be thinner than the thick F/W ones but it's still quite a bit thinner than I anticipated.

Never bought one from the S/S line before.

in other news... my bank called me last night to verify the online purchase I made on the court jacket... my immediate reaction was "wait... you guys sent them the money though right? I don't want my order to get cancelled"
nthat.gif

Happened to me too after I ordered to duffle bag.  Granted I ordered it in like the middle of the night so I thought that may be the reason but I did think it was weird getting a call about just 1 charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom