Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted the black Gucci but by the time the sizes came up they ran out of XL. I went back for the navy and had the xl in cart but I was too slow. Then I went for the beyond dreams and added the grid too but I ****** up on the expiry date and they sold out of the beyond dreams. I went back again and I was finally able to check out on a black grid and I threw in the boxers too . :smokin

******* work killed me on the hooded jerseys if anyone has and is willing to trade for a Gucci black size large I need medium or large jersey, got charged by preme but no confirm email... ghosted?

Got scared for a second because I only saw four $0.10 charges for two transactions. Then I remembered I used my store credit :pimp:

Was able to get a black Gucci this morning. Tried for green after but got cart jacked. Wanted both colors but I can't even be mad. Also hope you all stay safe from the hurricane if you're in that area [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️

You really need bots to cop off these sites?

Actually wanted that white Gucci tee

Was able to get a black Gucci this morning. Tried for green after but got cart jacked. Wanted both colors but I can't even be mad. Also hope you all stay safe from the hurricane if you're in that area [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️

Thanks, just got done putting shutters up and now news is saying, it curved more and might not even be a direct hit on me. I'll just be experiencing some wind and rain but who knows, it could still get ugly.

BTW I called the warehouse and no Gucci tee for me, lol.

Last min hurricane prep made me completely forget about todays drop, by the time i got the update(11:02) La Flare shirts where gone.

They really should've put that Blade hoody print on a tee!

didnt
You really need bots to cop off these sites?

Actually wanted that white Gucci tee
thats whats its looking like now , couldnt even get my cart to show up this morning , i was hiitting add to cart s many times but nothing showed up.

eBay LIT.

I don't need ANYTHING that bad. :lol:

If I won't pay Bape $112 for a tee, definitely not paying some random dude $200+ for a $44 tee. :rofl:

L accepted, moving on.

There's going to be a point where the bots will get more powerful meaning your current bot will be too slow. Kinda like going manual now. If this Gucci drop was sodium abundant, imagine bogo drop later on. That's going to be absolutely all bots or take that fat L. Manual will get your money saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom