Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M White Gucci Tee Shipped 
smokin.gif

Looks like I struck out on Gucci tee after all. No order confirmation and pending charge should fall off my credit card soon. This L stings, probbky will be the first time i pay resell for a supreme tee. Guess it's time to clean out the collection or at least downsize

Need some help guys.  Looking for the Supreme Chateau t-shirt from Week1 in Stone (preferred) or Pink, size small.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. I've searched eBay and grailed for weeks now with no luck. Figured I'd reach out to you guys.

eBay

May not be able to make it to SupNY until the weekend. If anyone has any leads on the organizer bags, lmk :D.

Had gray Gucci tee and 3m hoodie in Cart but when I checked out. The tee was sold out. lol.

Oh well. Got a the black hoodie, so all good.

Missed out on both Gucci shirts.... Crazy thing is I had a chance to get the second Gucci shirt in two different colors, but closed the app by mistake. Both were gone by the time I opened it back up... Hoping an XL in either shirt randomly pops up.

Missed out on both Gucci shirts.... Crazy thing is I had a chance to get the second Gucci shirt in two different colors, but closed the app by mistake. Both were gone by the time I opened it back up... Hoping an XL in either shirt randomly pops up.

don't feel bad bro...2nd shirt aint even gucci, lol

Warehouse chick aint ever gon pick up this phone. Ppl prob heated on them lines bout this release smh. Wish these dudes replied to emails

They stopped picking up the phone loooong time ago lol. Waste of time calling warehouse on hyped release day so you're screwed if they ship same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom