Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i was hiitting add to cart s many times but nothing showed up.
This is really my problem with the website now.  I can't add to cart even though I have the page up.  I haven't tried mobile yet but that might be the alternate solution here.

Damn was gonna roll to my bros place, which is conveniently 5 min away from my place..hes got that super fast pc & connection... but on the way over realized i forgot my key! Went back to my spot but Didnt have time to find key. Took the L cuz my laptop is buggy af & my connection is slow.

Good plan, crap execution.

O well at least i got a white & a black beyond dreams tee.

Ended up grabbing the gucci tee in green on the first order, then went back and grabbed the feeling and sumo tee and mobile pouch.  Just waiting on shipping now!

Not manual rite? Payed for an atc got the pending charge for the black Gucci tee so I'm staying positive. But trying for a hooded jersey with lte was a horrible decision, I'm afraid to see what the bay looks like.

Need some help guys.  Looking for the Supreme Chateau t-shirt from Week1 in Stone (preferred) or Pink, size small.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. I've searched eBay and grailed for weeks now with no luck. Figured I'd reach out to you guys.

Whats the warehouse number? Cuz i gotta cancel that dumb 3 socks order
sick.gif
Scroll up a page or two

Warehouse chick aint ever gon pick up this phone. Ppl prob heated on them lines bout this release smh. Wish these dudes replied to emails

Got order confirmation right away. Most likely ghosted if you have not recieved email by now

L on Gucci. Not even mad since it was expected and wasn't even for me lol. Told my girl if I get Gucci stickers they're hers tho. Grabbed the light blue and black dreams tee. Missed out on the hockey top trying to grab the Gucci tho smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom