Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if I'm in the clear? I successfully checked out this morning for a size small tree camo mountain light jacket and even received a confirmation number at the end of the check out process, however til this very minute, I haven't received a confirmation email nor do I see a charge on my credit card activity. Could I possibly see this charge along with my order confirmation email later today? Or did my order not go through despite showing a confirmation number at the end of the check out process.

Anybody know if I'm in the clear? I successfully checked out this morning for a size small tree camo mountain light jacket and even received a confirmation number at the end of the check out process, however til this very minute, I haven't received a confirmation email nor do I see a charge on my credit card activity. Could I possibly see this charge along with my order confirmation email later today? Or did my order not go through despite showing a confirmation number at the end of the check out process.

View media item 2232406

roll.gif

No email + no pending charge = L

Ghost order. If you still have the confirmation number try calling warehouse to see if your order went through or not.

Last edited:
View media item 2232416

they banned your address. try a different address then try again with your address and see if it goes through the second time.

He put in a fake cc meaning it's not his and it still went they. Either he got really lucky in guessing someone's cc info or duck tales he really copped.

Last edited:
He put in a fake cc meaning it's not his and it still went they. Either he got really lucky in guessing someone's cc info or duck tales he really copped.

i know. fake cc but real address. if he changes the address to a random one and tries to check out it should give him an error with the cc and wont process. change the address back to his own address with the same fake cc details and it goes through = banned address.

i know. fake cc but real address. if he changes the address to a random one and tries to check out it should give him an error with the cc and wont process. change the address back to his own address with the same fake cc details and it goes through = banned address.

So say if he put all 0s and it still went thru it means supreme banned his house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom