Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got through on a jacket and backpack in leaves colorway. Hope the backpack is decent for my laptop, ill post pics once i receive

U can add your address in the app by adding any item..enter your address and then remove from your cart and it saves ur info

Got the shipping email 
smokin.gif

Cooked on the Leaves jacket, all my friends and girlfriend said its ugly, but I feel like every time Supreme makes something like that and everyone says it's ugly, three months later everyone is riding that trend.

Especially with the TNF collabs.
I will never take people's opinions on tnf collabs after what happened with any means necessary. Everyone was trashing it. Come release day it was only item that season to crash the site and ended up flying off eBay
Don't they get trashed to this day?

Nuptse Shipped

On another note, Supreme should give you pics of inside the bags.

the pockets and depth

It's really the main selling point of any bag

the outside is 2nd

Any surprise collab Supreme will pull out the bag for the last remaining weeks?  Not that wack Timberland collab either. 

Last edited:
Nuptse Shipped

the pockets and depth

the outside is 2nd

supreme should do a lot of things, but they give zero ***** and still sell out. :lol:

Nuptse Shipped

the pockets and depth

the outside is 2nd

Backpack fits 15" laptop.

Here's a vid of few pieces from this season including today tnf

Last edited:
both jackets are actually dope... i just cant see myself wearing it all the time... too loud for my style... but if was younger it would be a definite cop... wish the video had the backpack so i could see it... and i feel like i slept on that fannypack :smh:

would anyone happen to have an xl black araki rose tee theyre letting go? realized they canceled my order and banned me from buying on the site cause i had multiples :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom