Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got that beach ball but it is what it is. First drop did nothing for me so I missed out. Not gonna cop something I don't want to get the bonus accessories haha

Same felt like copping something from the ny drop to get a sticker then I quickly snapped and said for a sticker and went right back to bed lol

Share with Me? Have a way I do already but would love to hear of anything better.
Just PM me.
Same felt like copping something from the ny drop to get a sticker then I quickly snapped and said for a sticker and went right back to bed lol
Yeah, about what I did for the online drop.

so which nt'er is gonna show up to the beach in supreme basketball shorts? 
Not I. Tacky as hell, hated those foambs shorts. Now if they made an F1 pair of Board Shorts... 

How was the fit on yours? My Large seems small for an L (I usually rock M and that L is fitted).
same here brotha.. Everything else I've got these season has been a M, but w hoodies & outerwear i always go L. Was concerned it would be big when i got it in bc of how light it was but it fits perfect.. 
ohwell.gif

I'm surprised that the backpack is still on the Sup-app.  They will probably restock. I keeping check accessories for a mophie restock but it just saddens me not seeing it there.

I kinda want to skip on the red yanks hat now and get the military painted. Uggghh

Indecisiveness usually means I should just save my money
I couldnt decide so...

Fv07nGR.gif

The Sup app >>>>>> *

Hasnt failed me yet.

It was goofy today though like yall said. The new stuff wouldnt pop up. So I swiped out the app, reloaded it and everything was there.

Grabbed teh camo. Then grabbed the suwoo yanks. Autofill and out real quick

Went back a min later and it looked like everything was still up. That coat 
sick.gif

I just remember supreme coming out with a chair too Finna be at the beach supreme from head to toe!

Beach ball check
Wiffle hopefully check
Chair check
Water shorts check
Random sup shirt check
Sandals check

Someone insert a Rick flair wooo in my post!

dont forget ya Supreme beach towel

Very small restock on certain items. Last weeks restock was pretty weak hopefully they come around with it for this weeks drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom