Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Camo blacca confirmation but i already knew that.. what about the other 4 ghost charges.. 

This has happened multiple times now. Get to cannot process card screen but still get charge on my bank account and later email confirmation. For those in the the same boat you should be golden

a client came in and approached my desk to ask me a question at 10:57

refreshed site at 10:59 until it hit 11

tried to get a balaclava and beanie but the balaclava was oos by the time i got to checkout

didn't bother going through w/ it...several minutes later it showed the balaclava instock and beanie out of stock and tried to checkout but it was gone by then

DGAF

wait so if you get on the Card decline page when checking out but get a charge to your bank of $0.10, are you guarantee that order/item?

I kept trying to order blaccas and i got 3 declines & charges until my 4th attempt i got confirmation. Is it possible to have all four orders proccessed? same CC and addresses and all

wait so if you get on the Card decline page when checking out but get a charge to your bank of $0.10, are you guarantee that order/item?
I kept trying to order blaccas and i got 3 declines & charges until my 4th attempt i got confirmation. Is it possible to have all four orders proccessed? same CC and addresses and all
No

This has happened multiple times now. Get to cannot process card screen but still get charge on my bank account and later email confirmation. For those in the the same boat you should be golden
 did you get ghost charges of $0.10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom