Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good tho

Besides the fact I got a fat face and this mask tight AF
laugh.gif

When i tried to check out my tee on restocks the first time i didnt get the usual error/declined message after processing. It just looped me back to the page where my info is filled out to checkout.

Never happened before

Purp beanie and santa tee manual. Ghost on tee. Which I wanted the most. Just about tired of this ghost order crap. one thing if I was using a bot but legit manual and ghosted? FOH.

first time I've been unsuccessful manual wise in a while.. including last week, is what it is though.. Would have liked the tee

So who got an XL or Large santa tee that would like to hook[emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] me up?
[emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Waiting to hear back from my ATC. I got charged for a Santa shirt but I didnt get through on Restocks or my bot (at least it didnt tell me)

Pretty sure I got ghosted. Didn't get confirmation screen said my card couldn't be processed but I did get a charge on my account. Oh well.
I didn't get to the confirmation page, but my card was charged then minutes later I got a order number from Supreme. Am I good?

So much for me trying to make sense of why my payment kept getting declined on the Restocks App :stoneface:

Last edited:
I didn't get to the confirmation page, but my card was charged then minutes later I got a order number from Supreme. Am I good?

Most likely. A ghost order is when you get confirmation screen but no email or charge. A full amount charge usually ends up with the item being shipped. Last weeks bogos are a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom