Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wait so if you get on the Card decline page when checking out but get a charge to your bank of $0.10, are you guarantee that order/item?

I kept trying to order blaccas and i got 3 declines & charges until my 4th attempt i got confirmation. Is it possible to have all four orders proccessed? same CC and addresses and all
nothing is guaranteed with supreme 
laugh.gif

picked up a navy beanie. Tried to check out again with the balaclava and it kept trying to charge me for the beanie I already checked out with and the balaclava. Anyone have this issue with mobile? Or can I only place one order?

nothing is guaranteed with supreme :lol:

Their Quality on their stuff is bi-Polar too

Downtown Down parka is straight bootleg China jacket, while their Timberland Hoody is Hot FIYA

LOL!!

I'm trying to catch a live tee on ebay, not one of those I'm waiting for shipment joints

I couldnt have checked out any faster and the santa tee was sold out. Then i tried to get a beanie and it said i already purchased that item. Then i check my bank account and im charged for the spit hood hoodie??? WTF IS GOING ON HERE. My girl tried to get the beanie and it said she already purchased the item but her bank account was charged.... SUPREME ******* UP.

Struck out on black beanie and balaclava first time. Tried again and got brown beanie. Just received confirmation email.

Also, did it seem like the beanies were staggered to go live a few seconds later than the rest of the drop? I thought they cancelled it at first and moved the release back another week. But I checked out on the santa tee, went back to the new section, and saw them.

And if everything did drop, they scrapped the Harambe tee because it never released.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom