Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i had this too. $0.10 charge..
They will do an initial charge just to see if the account information is correct. Then they will process payment. Right now I have a $42 charge for the shirt but have a $1 right before that. 
so you're saying you will get a decline payment error then when you try it again it will go through? Why did i get 3 initial charges then before i hit?

Yeah, that's too fast. Most likely a ghost order.

@Snay- what was your checkout time if you don't mind me asking?
nerd.gif
11:01 this time because two items sold out in my cart but the t shirt restocked, while it was still in my cart and that was pure luck.  

These drops becoming even more like a chess game now gotta strategize on the color hype and more then one item lol. I got checkout at 11:01 and on restocks app.

went for black beanie on desktop. processeing payment took about 30 seconds, then got booted to front black page with "shop" greyed out (same thing happened last week for bogo hoodie so i thought i failed).

then  sup comes with that confirmation email at 11:11  
pimp.gif

Declined. But cc charged for Shirt. Just waiting on confirm. Here we go again.......
Same thing happened to me last week on a bogo. Never got confirmed E-Mail and payment was pending on my account all weekend and finally dropped of Tuesday.

Same thing happened to me last week on a bogo. Never got confirmed E-Mail and payment was pending on my account all weekend and finally dropped of Tuesday.

That's what happened on the bogo for me as well. But the pending is still there for that to this day. Lol

ghosted :lol:
a fitting end to a season filled with checkout errors, ghost orders, address blocks, ip bans etc.
supreme needs to get with the times and update their ****** website

Last edited:
When I tried to order (camo balaclava) it gave me that declined msg which normally means the **** sold out before I completed, but I got a confirmation email 10 mins after... what does that usually mean

How do the moleskin shirts fit? Never owned a shirt in this material so not sure if it being medium weight makes it run small.
I wear a small in everything but Sup long sleeve tees are mad tight on me in a small. Never owned a button or zip up so don't know how they run compared to regular tees

We got same things, I got purple beanie and Xmas tee.
Nah playboy. Got that .10 charge on the tee SMFH. Purple beanie is confirmed though.

If anyone wants to trade a DS sz L black tee from last year for this years, please let me know.

Not about to pay 100 for it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom