Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had the XL in my cart 
tongue.gif
Oh ok cool now i don't feel as bad 
laugh.gif

Nothing like a good midnight restock to heal old wounds! Restocks app comming thru in the clutch.

After getting ghosted this morning on small storage box....Was finally able to get through on the restock just now...yee

i hate you.

...sold out playa :rolleyes

Damnnn it was really sitting there for a while too. Im sure they will restock

Some of you boys trippin paying resale on these tees already knowinf damn well theyre gonna restock lol. Certain color and size combos is understandable though

It was there to add

it Said Sold Out on the All Item page

but if you clicked on the main page it was available for a min

Oh no i wasnt tryna say he was lying. i just got my hopes up but knowing sup hype....im sure it was gone within seconds!

That's the thing with Supreme's site

you gotta click on an item and sometimes Refresh the page over n over for it to show available after the PM goes off

i cant believe my order for a sade(sha-day) tee in black sz M got ghosted... no email or charge on my card.

still excited though cus i got order confirm email and charged on my card for multi color black hoodie

Medium

Was knocked out cold had get up to let my dog out he was scratching at my door what timing lolol
I was going for that but got cart jacked, you mustve gotten it haha so i went for a large which i think would fit my bro better anyways. Congrats!

Ok aside from all the bs and restocks that happened today here is my haul. Each item is a separate order. Sucks because i had everything in 3 orders at 11:10 AM and got ghosted...

XL Navy FTP Tee (will trade for mocha or black)
L Pink Swirl Tee (need black xl)
XL Peach Pocket Tee
Mophie
Duralex Glasses
Large Metal Box

L Black Larry Clark Tee (for a homie)

Got the **** i wanted just need a different size or color. Had the Sade Tee originally but o well

THERE WAS A RESTOCK AT 2:23 EST! AH MAN!!!!!! No way!

I literally went to bed like 10 mins before that! This drop isn't meant for me. my PM's are open! Please! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom