Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I got ghosted, I think it was Black Sabbath collab or the motion logo tee with Betty Boop one.

for when restocks app does go off dont wait for the notifications

once that first notifications comes up goto view online and just goto the item you want. It might restock it might not but by the time you were to get the notification its most likely gone 

Realistically to cook hard on the restocks, gotta be on your desktop with windows opened on the page of the item you're waiting for.  

I got ghosted on the Steeptech drop. That was the first time it happened for me, now that I think back. Was able to catch one on restock but man, I was salty AF haha even called the warehouse. I think people had been ghosted before that drop but that was my "first time with a ghost"

for when restocks app does go off dont wait for the notifications

once that first notifications comes up goto view online and just goto the item you want. It might restock it might not but by the time you were to get the notification its most likely gone 

Exactly
Start clicking like a maniac

Still no shipping on my two orders, got charged and got confirmation emails
nerd.gif
It's the first drop of the season, you should know it's backed up.

Anyone get charged for an order and then get credited back? 

Wondering if I got refunded, it wasnt a duplicate order or anything like that
eyes.gif

Wondering if I got refunded, it wasnt a duplicate order or anything like that:rolleyes
Happene to me too. Wasnt dup order, got confirmation email for all four of my orders yet the one i actually cared abouts charge disappeared from my bank statement, yet a dup order charge is still on there. Gonna wait it out and not stress since eternal tee and shoulder bag wouldnt be too bad to buy off ebay its looking.

Wondering if I got refunded, it wasnt a duplicate order or anything like that:rolleyes

Did two separate orders for digi hoodies in different colors. Never got an email confirmation for the second order and the charge for the second one fell off this morning. Oh well the second one was for a friend

Happene to me too. Wasnt dup order, got confirmation email for all four of my orders yet the one i actually cared abouts charge disappeared from my bank statement, yet a dup order charge is still on there. Gonna wait it out and not stress since eternal tee and shoulder bag wouldnt be too bad to buy off ebay its looking.
Yeah I got charged for my first order & got shipping late last night.

Kinda disappointed because the order I got credited back was for the taped seam jacket. Wasnt using a bot or anything. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom