Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the site was acting normal yesterday I woulda copped the sade shirt. But I refuse to pay resale so I'm a have to pass

3am restocks
mad.gif

I will not let the storage box get away from me today

Fam I been ghosted twice now trying to purchase. Twice I got to the confirmation screen with nothing to show for

First it was the small earlier in day and then the big during the AM restock

Today is the today I flourish if it Restocks again either size

Cant get eternal or shoulder bag says i already purchased so maybe they didnt cancel the order from yesterday? Warehouse line just rings busy

Last edited:
Just woke up to see lots of restocks went down :lol:

Hopefully I can catch the abstract today, but in other news both sade tees shipped :smokin

Last edited:
So if I got a confirmation screen with an Order #, but no e-mail and no CC charge, is it safe to say I've been ghosted?

Every time in the past that I've gotten through, the confirmation e-mail came through almost immediately following the placement of the order.

I used autofill this time around, as I've done in the past (including the BOGO Hoodie drop). Could this be the issue?

So if I got a confirmation screen with an Order #, but no e-mail and no CC charge, is it safe to say I've been ghosted?

Every time in the past that I've gotten through, the confirmation e-mail came through almost immediately following the placement of the order.

I used autofill this time around, as I've done in the past (including the BOGO Hoodie drop). Could this be the issue?
Yes. That is Ghosted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom