Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got ghosted on the Steeptech drop. That was the first time it happened for me, now that I think back. Was able to catch one on restock but man, I was salty AF haha even called the warehouse. I think people had been ghosted before that drop but that was my "first time with a ghost"
Oh, I think that's when it really started. You're right.

Caught a Larry Clark girl tee and dream tee on a restock today email confirmation and charge on my card.

I have had so many card rejections the last couple days on supreme. Only was able to get a Sade Tee. But that credit card and address isnt working anymore. Am I banned? or is it supremes site?

can we get a title change though? what happened to the good old titles? this one is just attracting more beasts. :nerd:

I don't like how restocks app gets 10 notifications in a row and you have to tap OK to clear them out to get to the item to click

That's wack

restocks is right (my personal checker is reporting the same thing), ghosting, however, is in full force

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it still considered ghosting if you got charged but then credited back for an item?

Pissdrunx beat me to it /\

I thinks thats more along the lines of a cancelled order but i may be wrong.

Last edited:
Anyone in NY know what stations still have Supreme metro cards? Thinking of taking a trip in to check it out. Wouldn't mind helping out a few people if successful

I will not let the storage box get away from me today

Fam I been ghosted twice now trying to purchase. Twice I got to the confirmation screen with nothing to show for

First it was the small earlier in day and then the big during the AM restock

Today is the today I flourish if it Restocks again either size
I DID IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
w6AAA.gif

**** you ghost not this time punk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom