Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNF only goes up in price season after season

doesn't even matter how ugly or not

History repeats 

Anybody got a percent off ebay coupon they aint using? Pm if u got, hope to return u a favor

laugh.gif
If your not ready to pay resell... Move on. Like @AirRaab said, these ain't going down anytime soon probably never.
You might catch someone dumping a Yellow Size Med for $10-50 over retail

sitting at home licking their Wounds, maybe 
wink.gif

Black Collegiate XL for me. I like that it's all black except the little tag at the bottom. Blue/Orange and Red/White are nice as well. Stayed away from TNF since I live in South Florida and taking a cruise to Jamaica [emoji]133663158770[/emoji] at the end of April.

someone post some pics of the backpack (inside) if available please. thanks!

Damn captcha killed me this morning, wanted a collegiate tee and kept getting declined messages

Last edited:
what do bamn tnf go for? I sold a ds black large nuptse for like $700 a few months ago and thought I was underselling considering it was almost $500 retail after taxes.

I never got a order confirmation screen, thought it was an L. got the email at 11:07 and a charge :pimp:  black fleece

Restocks finally loaded about 10 seconds after hour.
First confirm page all season.
Then app crashed. Thank goodness doubled checked auto.
Email two min after.

first successful purchase ever on supreme.  ended up with the black backpack.  Couldnt decide between olive or black,  but happy with either.

what do bamn tnf go for? I sold a ds black large nuptse for like $700 a few months ago and thought I was underselling considering it was almost $500 retail after taxes.
I see ppl asking for over 1k on grailed and ebay. Not sure if they getting sold that for though

I assumed id be able to get one close to retail since its been like 3 years but i was mistaken lol 

Black half zip rugby XL..

One of my favorite pieces from this seasons previews, happy I was able to cop late against hyped stuff :wink:

Definitely would've gone for olive fleece if I was on time lol
edit: have yet to see captcha also- using chrome with autofill
I dont remember seeing it in the preview. Any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom