Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
​It's not even about affording it...

$450 retail for a t shirt... ugh...

I'd rather buy one of the purses for my wife, at least they're in line with LV prices.

Red backpack shipped :smile:
It will be difficult to even pay retail for the shirt

red fleece shipped a little over an hour ago

blue pullover shipped just now

smokin.gif

I still have a large in yellow pants. In my cart. . .debating on whether I should check out an flip or what

really contemplating paying resale now for a fleece or pullover. anyone have any info on the sizing of both pieces?

Aj11fan, if that order is indeed canceled as you stated - please note that you will be permanently banned from this thread for the life of it.

Anyone else caught quoting that confirmation order screen in hopes of it being canceled, will receive a month long suspension from NT.

Again, NT isn't a place to spread your pessimism and have good folks join in on your misery.
Damn. That's really harsh.

They should make the Threads Locked and viewable to Login members only 

It would solve everything and is prolly only a setting click away from executing 

Every Lurker would have to sign up
This would help a lot on hyped release weekends. The yeezy lurkers crash the site all the time whenever it's released.

copped the olive backpack (11:00a) first, only thing i really wanted.. went back to check on the pullovers.. saw they were still available FSR and thought to myself probably a glitch, if i can check out, i'll cop.. checked out with olive (11:01a)
laugh.gif
What size on the pullover?

how fast did the jackets sell out? i didnt even try cuz too many release in april for shoes but im curious how it went... if i had the extra cash i would of copped though

how fast did the jackets sell out? i didnt even try cuz too many release in april for shoes but im curious how it went... if i had the extra cash i would of copped though

Fleece mad quick

Pullovers sat for a few minutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom