Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To give you guys an idea of how big of an L I took.

Had my friend plug me into his bot (which cooked lacoste and other stuff) for olive goretex pull over and black fleece, I also gave him another set of card and info for red fleece to separate address.  I also had another friend try for olive fleece with two tab method.  

I was then trying two tab method with captcha remove chrome extension for felt crew, trail jacket, collegiate tee and backpack, all failed and payment declined.  

Basically, I got there at 1 and the list thing was already done and every north face except that and yellow pants were cleaned out

Oh okay I thought you were there during the queue

Was gonna say 65 and no fleece or pullover

I called American Express and they said there's no record of any attempt being denied so I think it's something on Supreme's end. How are we sure that's it that the card or our personal information (address, number, email, etc.) hasn't been banned by Supreme?

I've had that declined card message before, but I was under the impression that it was Supreme's way of saying what I had in my cart was sold out which turned out to be true on several occasions. Picked another item and checked out with the same card no problem.

Last edited:
I've certainly got that card declined message many times before. Always knew it was an issue on Supreme's end and not mine.

I ended up getting that red pullover. Seeing the resell prices on the black got me Jelly. I already own a black Preme varsity though and I need some other colors in my closet just in case I get stuck with it.

Aj11fan, if that order is indeed canceled as you stated - please note that you will be permanently banned from this thread for the life of it.

Anyone else caught quoting that confirmation order screen in hopes of it being canceled, will receive a month long suspension from NT.

Again, NT isn't a place to spread your pessimism and have good folks join in on your misery.

It's not

Last edited:
Turns out my adblocker was messing with the functionality of the website
sick.gif
mean.gif
I noticed I have it. I'm going to disable it.

and **** it i can afford retail on LV stuff so ill do that bogo if i can too
​It's not even about affording it...

$450 retail for a t shirt... ugh...

I'd rather buy one of the purses for my wife, at least they're in line with LV prices.

Red backpack shipped :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom