Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just pulled the trigger on an olive fleece for 480 :smh:

price on olive steep tech hoodies never went back down, so i figure its now or never for these joints

You know better than us probably.
Still mad I slept on those.

What size and color are you after?
i needs a new pair of black shoes

my olds skools are getting that hole in the sole

palace pros have drag which makes me sad

and ramones arent something i can wear everyday lol

hmm found a 9.5

wondering if i can use this to my advantage 

how much were they priced at at ross?

$40 if I remember right, I never found a pair myself closest I got was finding the Tennis Classic SB in white and volt (volt was a 13 so I left it in the store)

they are 8/10 and he wants 145 

laugh.gif

ima work my magic

Grailed needs to hire a person specializing in banning all the scammers living on their site

Scammers as far as buyers or sellers?

Looking to sell off this pullover when it arrives but I might have to deal locally if theres scammers on there.

Looking to sell off this pullover when it arrives but I might have to deal locally if theres scammers on there.
Personally only dealt with 1 scammer on grailed and it was a buyer. Used the old fake PayPal email trick to try to get me to ship without him paying first :lol:

Last edited:

I've dealt with a scammer on grailed for that vanson I just copped. Paid 1615 and dude kept avoiding my questions. Come to find out, dude was using his sisters PayPal account. Long story short found his mother's phone number, called his crib and got him in serious trouble with his Arabian mother. Just got my refund for that transaction. If you ever buy something on grailed, use a credit card that really backs you up.... Period.

Last edited:
And the thing with grailed is they charge you a whopping fee saying it's for their "grailed protection" but it's really just a regular PayPal dispute. Same exact thing as using an invoice, invoices might even be safer since you can state all terms down the details. I'm actually banned on there now since I kept msging people to buy with pp to save me fees haha. Screw them. Not using them anymore

UPS driver dropped off my 2 packages at the wrong house again one of which was my runner tshirt from last weeks drop. Now ups has to figure out which house it was. This is the 5th or 6th missed delivery since Christmas. This new driver didn't even knock on my door either. The address numbers are on the front of the house. How can he not read numbers properly?

And the thing with grailed is they charge you a whopping fee saying it's for their "grailed protection" but it's really just a regular PayPal dispute. Same exact thing as using an invoice, invoices might even be safer since you can state all terms down the details. I'm actually banned on there now since I kept msging people to buy with pp to save me fees haha. Screw them. Not using them anymore
I tried getting that dude banned and still haven't gotten a response. He is still up there selling stuff supposedly. I sent about 4 messages using their system to no avail! Grailed.com f'ing Sucks.

I've dealt with a scammer on grailed for that vanson I just copped. Paid 1615 and dude kept avoiding my questions. Come to find out, dude was using his sisters PayPal account. Long story short found his mother's phone number, called his crib and got him in serious trouble with his Arabian mother. Just got my refund for that transaction. If you ever buy something on grailed, use a credit card that really backs you up.... Period.

Iron Shiek
View media item 2386469

Got you fam
I wonder if I would have copped the fleece if I went for black instead of olive. Then again I have lots of fleece and zero gore tex jackets so in the end I'm ok with the end result. 

Last edited:
I wonder if I would have copped the fleece if I went for black instead of olive. Then again I have lots of fleece and zero gore tex jackets so in the end I'm ok with the end result. 

it aint preme doe.

:lol:

i kid i kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom