Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any experience with having a small typo in the city name? Everything else is correct including zip, but going team manual, I think i misspelled my city wrong. 
sick.gif

Does anyone have any experience with having a small typo in the city name? Everything else is correct including zip, but going team manual, I think i misspelled my city wrong. 
sick.gif
All mail services are automated and based on zip code. 

They use it in the EU webshop

About time they put it in the US webshop

It's in the code for the site already, occasionally on a really hype release when the page lags while loading you'll see the logo and button pop up for a half second while it loads.

Restock on headbands, just snagged a blue.

Grailed is hiring.

Hi All,

As Grailed continues to grow in size we are looking to add talented people to our diverse team. We have a number of positions open (please see below) and our passionate community has always been a great source of high quality candidates.

Please keep in mind these are full-time positions based at our NYC office. If you or anyone you know would like to apply please email [email protected] with a brief introduction and links to your resume/linkedin/github.

Best,
Grailed Team

Data Scientist / Engineer

Grailed is looking to further build out its engineering team by adding our first Data Engineer. Data science at Grailed falls into 3 main areas: user attribution, analysis of user behavior, and fraud analysis. 2+ years experience is a must. Experience in e-commerce or marketplaces specifically is a plus.

Candidate will be responsible for:
Defining and measuring KPIs and trends pertaining to user behavior, retention and LTV.
Developing an attribution model to categorize users based on their referral source.
Developing algorithms to detect fraudulent user behavior onsite (both buyers and sellers).
Building automated dashboards to empower other teams (marketing, product) to quickly access relevant insights.

Senior Web Engineer

We are looking for developers that have built, maintained, or architected one or more production web applications. We use Rails and React but strong experience with other modern languages/frameworks is also great. Must have 3+ years of experience.

Candidate should have:
Experience with web systems, relational databases, and SQL.
Strong understanding of algorithm design.
Interest in performance and security.

Senior iOS Engineer

We're looking to hire developers that have built, maintained or architected one or more production iOS applications. You have experience working with and designing API’s and systems for synchronizing user data across multiple devices seamlessly. You can show a high level of understanding of application architecture and are passionate about creating a beautiful, well-designed experience. Ideally you have participated in open source projects and have experience with functional reactive programming.

Product Manager

As our first hire in Product Management, you will work closely with our Co-Founders and Heads of Engineering and Design. That means everything user related (experience, retention, research) in addition to feature design, from concepts to wire framing to A/B testing and launch. You will work together with teams across the company, including design, marketing, and engineering, to make a marketplace that our users love and use every day.

We’re looking for someone who is passionate about e-commerce and merchandising. Depending on your experience, this could be a Head of Product role.

Product/UX Designer

We're looking for a Product Designer who has 3-5+ years of experience designing interfaces for a large consumer-facing application. The candidate should have great product intuition and a strong aesthetic sensibility. Extensive experience with Sketch or Adobe Creative is required. Experience with e-commerce or marketplaces in particular (Etsy, Airbnb, etc) is definitely a plus.

Senior Marketing Position

Candidates should have a background in SEO, User Acquisition, Content Marketing, Merchandising, and E-commerce Retention. Candidates should have 4+ years of experience, ideally in an e-commerce or marketplace company.

lmao i remember grailed gassed me up ode with an email they sent me about a month after i won the contest, it turns out they sent it to the wrong bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom