Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already a line at SupLA
That's like a block and a half away up the street by the baseball Diamond??

it's not even by the store? 
laugh.gif
 Da hell

Love this jacket but its too big smh....
bruh what size you get ...

smh i really want to wear this jacket and went with a M and it fits HUUUUGE.

definitely going to find a trade for a small.. in which i doubt it though...

what's resell gonna look like on the cdg t's? im already expecting my L in advance and just gonna pay resell 

what's resell gonna look like on the cdg t's? im already expecting my L in advance and just gonna pay resell 
100-150 they probably going to be mad tees made. Not that much cdg stuff this week so they should make alot of shirts and hoodies.

not too bad.. so can someone explain why the polk a dot cdg box logo's go for so much now? is it just simply cause of aging, the value went up? were those easy to get? 

I've had the worst sticker luck this season. All of them the usual red bogo
#Facts I've spent well over 2000+ this and last season not even including some resell on items. I've gotten nothing, really wanted the felt box logo.

Last edited:

not too bad.. so can someone explain why the polk a dot cdg box logo's go for so much now? is it just simply cause of aging, the value went up? were those easy to get? 
they are embroidered so the box logo design will last.  2nd reason would be age they came out in 2012. Hard to find brand new now.

100-150 they probably going to be mad tees made. Not that much cdg stuff this week so they should make alot of shirts and hoodies.
i hope you're right... I remember when yankees bogo went for this, but stuff has changed. Wouldn't be shocked if it was double

Last edited:
They were plenty easy to get. A breeze compared to today's standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom