Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proxies meaning kids in line at ny/la

My ny proxy wanted 300 for t, 500 for hoody [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Yeah ATC services are basically just chargin full resale prices at this point.  Doesnt even make sense.  And as far as I know, most proxies are banned so these services are useless.  Unless anyone know otherwise?

Not ready to take this L. Not sure the last hyped Supreme drop I was able to purchase, successfully

Hey guys, can someone please tell me how to search in a specific thread? Got some weird clowns in another thread thinking I'm a scammer from Seattle. Anyone care to let me know please shoot me a pm. Thanks

Hey guys, can someone please tell me how to search in a specific thread? Got some weird clowns in another thread thinking I'm a scammer from Seattle. Anyone care to let me know please shoot me a pm. Thanks
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

:lol: got these idiots thinking I scammed them out of Cologne, Cologne! Dudes are weird on here sometimes. I don't understand it. Over here spending thousands on Supreme and nikes but I'm scamming people out of colognes? Just doesn't make any sense. :lol: :smh:

bryanay1 bryanay1 I figured out how to use the search the thread option but when I type his name in only my post come up. I don't get it?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
got these idiots thinking I scammed them out of Cologne, Cologne! Dudes are weird on here sometimes. I don't understand it. Over here spending thousands on Supreme and nikes but I'm scamming people out of colognes? Just doesn't make any sense.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

@bryanay1 I figured out how to use the search the thread option but when I type his name in only my post come up. I don't get it?
lmao over cologne? 

theres a thread in here for cologne

link me this should be interesting 

:lol: got these idiots thinking I scammed them out of Cologne, Cologne! Dudes are weird on here sometimes. I don't understand it. Over here spending thousands on Supreme and nikes but I'm scamming people out of colognes? Just doesn't make any sense. :lol: :smh:
bryanay1 bryanay1 I figured out how to use the search the thread option but when I type his name in only my post come up. I don't get it?

View media item 2400778
Your username must be really close to the scammer.

The funny thing it's not but they don't even want to give me the details about it. They're telling me to search the thread but everytime I try only my recent post show up. I don't get it. Halp! :lol:

Last edited:
The funny thing it's not but they don't even want to give me the details about it. They're telling me to search the thread but everytime I try only my recent post show up. I don't get it. Halp! :lol:

Then they're stupid and high off sniffing cologne.
They guess all Dominicans and Seattle people must know each other or look alike. Dumb F*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom