Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't care but it's cluttering the thread with BS. I'll just report it and keep it moving. I still haven't learned how to use all features on this board. I'll get it eventually. Back to the preme though

Last edited:
Haven't seen a soul mention anything about the AF1's??

mean.gif

nobody loves them, everyone hates them

Vh7X6VJ-4_s.jpg
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

screenprinted box logo hoodie
eyes.gif

AF1s
eyes.gif

will be going for a tee.

underwhelming tbh
Supreme has worked with Comme des Garçons SHIRT[emoji]174[/emoji] on a new collection for Spring 2017. The collection consists of a cotton gabardine Suit, lightweight polyurethane coated Fishtail Parka, short sleeve Rayon Shirt, Hooded Sweatshirt, short sleeve T-Shirt, Coin Pouch, Wallet and Nike Air Force 1 Low.

Available in-store NY, LA, London, Paris and onlineApril 13th. 

Available in Supreme stores in Japan on April 15th.

Also available at Dover Street Market New York, London, Ginza, Singapore and I.T Beijing Market. 

*Nike Air Force 1 Low will be available in May. 

:lol: got these idiots thinking I scammed them out of Cologne, Cologne! Dudes are weird on here sometimes. I don't understand it. Over here spending thousands on Supreme and nikes but I'm scamming people out of colognes? Just doesn't make any sense. :lol:

I still don't get it, are dudes in here implying that I'm Unique kicks?? If so who the fruck is that? We type the same? Anyone care to let me know??

There's nothing to "get." They're right. You are the same person, and I have the usage data to prove it.

Now, you've lost both accounts.

View media item 2400802

Last edited:
Don't know whether I'd get more use out of a hoodie or tee. Will probably go for hoodies since they'll sit slightly longer.

I will try to cop a tee. I dont feel the hoodie with the printed logo, Its ok on a tee but on a hoodie its weak af..

Yeah, it looks like I can't get onto the site with my proxy. Has anyone had success?
yes this is great news for manual users if people that use bots cant use proxies to grab like 10 items at  a time. Hopefully proxies stay blocked for a while.

Preme still hasn't sent me a shipping notification for my RAL stuff from last week. Has this every happened to anyone else? I only ordered a tee and camp so I don't mind if it gets cancelled. I just wanna know if I should call them or not.

Vh7X6VJ-4_s.jpg

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

they need to drop a reverse CW. all black with the white eyes.

Preme still hasn't sent me a shipping notification for my RAL stuff from last week. Has this every happened to anyone else? I only ordered a tee and camp so I don't mind if it gets cancelled. I just wanna know if I should call them or not.
I didnt get a notification until yesterday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom